|17|

You whisper things in my ear
You know that every single woman in the world likes to hear
Those three words, how I wish
That you would be the man that I would spend my life with

|2 weeks later|

Today was the day. I was going to become Mrs. Brock Lesnar and couldn't be happier. It was eight in the morning and I couldn't sleep. I got up out of bed and decided to take a shower. I turned on the water and made sure it was a decent temperature when I got in.

"Someone's up early" I heard Brie say.

I laughed in the shower and smiled.

"I only got like three hours of sleep I was texting Brock all night" I replied.

"You can't text him anymore today promise?" She asked.

"Yeah mom I won't" I responded laughing.

I heard the door shut and made sure no one was in the bathroom. I got out and got my robe on which said Mrs. Lesnar on the back. I walked into the living room area of the suite I got and people were up.

"The future Queen is up!" shouted Nikki

"Yes, I am" I replied.

"Are you excited for your honeymoon!" Renee shouted.

"Yes, a week without no worries, but then its UFC 200 two weeks after " I replied.

"Just admit you're going to be fucking Brock the whole time" Nikki said.

"yeah, I am" I replied, "how about we get some breakfast?"

My aunt ordered room service and everyone was talking and laughing. Room service arrived thirty minutes later and Brie handed me a bottle of champagne.

"Pop it!" shouted my aunt.

I popped it and everyone cheered. Renee poured it into glasses and everybody grabbed one.

"I just want to say thank you to everyone for coming and supporting Brock and I on this journey to today. I love you guys and can't thank you enough for being here." I said.

"Cheers to Mrs. Lesnar!" shouted Brie

We all clinked our glasses together and took a sip. We ate breakfast and then started getting ready slowly.

I took a three hour nap and it was one in the afternoon when I woke up. I rubbed my eyes and started to get ready. I got my hair done which was simple and then makeup being a natural smoky eye and a nude lip stain. It was around three thirty when I got done and it was almost time to put on the dress.

 It was around three thirty when I got done and it was almost time to put on the dress

I heard someone walk in the room and it was Brie with my ipad in her hands

I heard someone walk in the room and it was Brie with my ipad in her hands.She hands it to me and I took it from her and opened up the notepad app. There was Brock's note. It read.

My dearest Nicole,

I just want to let you know, I am a nervous wreck. My hands are so damn sweaty and I feel like my heart is going to jump out of my throat. Although none of this is bad, I swear to you; you haven't changed your mind right? You still want to marry my goofy self, right? Oh please tell me you do, I don't know what I would do if you changed your mind. - Insert me sadly, and awkwardly laughing here - Last night felt so different without you in my arms, I know it would have been bad luck and all but I really missed you. You want to know what I missed about you this morning, your smiled, your crazy bed hair, your laugh and most importantly, your breakfast.... Just kidding, maybe.... - insert huge smiley face here.

I just want to promise you a few things, like I promise to be the best husband that I can possibly be; I know I can't be perfect but I will damn sure try my best to be everything you deserve. I will always be there for you and our kids, you don't have to worry about a thing babe, I've got this. HA!

To end this little letter I want to say that, you are one hell of a woman and I am so glad you picked me to spend the rest of your life with. You are beautiful, kind, funny, smart, sassy, and so much more that I can't even express with words; you are my forever and always, till the end of time.

I love you, Nicole

Forever and always,

Brock

Lose To Win→Brock LesnarOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara