|3|

But he ain't willing to make it last (whoa, yeah)?
Sometimes you gotta lose to win again (win again, oh and if it makes you cry)

| four weeks later|

"Babe, your boobies are huge," Paige said as she poked my boob.

"I know, right. I can't even find a shirt that fits properly." I said.

"Is that why you're wearing Brock's merchandise shirt?" Natalya asked.

"Yeah, that's why I'm wearing it," I said, not sounding sure.

"Are you hiding something?" Brie asked.

"Where's Nikki and Renee?" I asked, avoiding the question.

"I don't know but answer the question, Nene," Brie said.

"Girl, I don't know what you're talking about," I said.

"I'm letting it go for now, but I know some things up," Brie said, giving me a pointed look. Sighing, I pulled out my phone and checked my messages as well as Twitter and Instagram. Seeing nothing good, I looked at the time.

"Excuse me, Nicole," a voice said. As I looked up, a man stood next to me.

"Yes," I said, friendly.

"Umm, Mr. McMahon wants to see you, now," he said.

"Thanks," I said, getting up and walking towards where I think is Vince's office.

I finally made it to his office and knocked before going in. "Hey Nicole, how are you?" Vince asked

"Hi, so you wanted to see me," I said, taking a sit.

"You remember when you used to come over to my house with Paul," he asked.

"Yes, and you would always say I'm your daughter," I replied.

"Well, that's because My family and I have always seen you as a family member, and since you are like a daughter to me, I would like for you to be honest with me and tell me who's the father of your baby? " he said.

I was beyond shocked, but there was no way I would make it out of this room without answering that question. "Are you serious? You wanna know because if you don't, then that's you know good." I said.

"Yes, I'm 100% serious, and if you don't tell me, I'll ask Paul, and Steph wants to see you in her office, and good luck with everything. " Vince said.

"Alright, thanks, " I said, getting up and leaving.

I made my way back to catering. I grabbed two hamburgers and a fruit salad with orange juice. I spotted Trinity and the rest of the girls and made my way to them.

"What happened?" Natalya asked.

"He just wanted to catch up," I said.

"Since when does Vince catch up with people?" Nikki asked.

"Since Nicole has been keeping secrets," Brie said.

"Nene, you didn't tell them," Renee said.

"I'm not ready for everyone to know yet; besides, when I'm ready, you guys will be the first to know. I might throw a party to announce it." I said.

"Nicole Rose Heyman, how could you not tell me?" Stephanie said, taking a seat next to me.

"I was just about to come to your office, Steph," I said.

"Really because the size of that plate says differently. Nicole, I can't believe you're pregnant. I mean, you like a baby sister to me, and then it's Brock out of all people, but you know what, I'm not going to judge because he's nice when you're around." She said.

"YOU'RE PREGNANT!"

"PREGNANT!"

"BABY ON BOARD BITCHES!!"

"PREGOS!"

"How far along?" Stephanie asked.

"Four months," I said.

"When did you plan on telling anyone?" Brie asked.

"Well, Brock, Uncle Paul, Nikki, and Renee already knew. I just wanted to tell everyone in one place, but surprisingly I'm pregnant." I said.

"Brock Lesnar. It makes sense he asks for you a lot. He doesn't seem to like it when you're around the guys. You wear his merch. Oh God, I ship it." Paige screamed.

"Bricole? Nick? Brole? We'll figure it out later. " Lana said.

"Anyways, I'm so excited for the baby. I can't wait to spoil my niece or nephew." Stephanie said in a baby voice.

"Awe, that baby is going to be the most fly baby around here," Renee said.

"Oh God, you guys go check Brock's Instagram page," Trinity said.

"Why?" Nikki asked.

"Just go do it," Trinity said.

"Oh shit. Awe, isn't he so sweet. This is a different Brock." Stephanie said.

"I can't believe he did that," I said, looking at the post.

"He's just letting everyone know that you're his besides I ship it

"He's just letting everyone know that you're his besides I ship it. You guys are the modern-day Beauty and the Beast." Paige said.

"Should I post something too?" I asked.

"Yeah, so that way, you're confirming it," Brie said.

"Alright, hold on, let me see if I can find the right picture for this," I said, going through my gallery.

"How many pictures do you guys have?" Nikki asked.

"A good amount to make a photo album," I said.

"Okay, I posted it," I said

"Awe, I love it," Lana said.

"Goals," Trinity said.