|6|

But this heart is open, bloodstain on my sleeve
When our eyes meet, I can only see the end
But tonight I'm here, yours again

|2 weeks later|

I woke up the next morning without Brock beside me. I got up and open the door and went walking around. I went downstairs and heard the TV playing and that's when I saw him.

Damn he looked fine, sitting down on the couch with just basketball shorts on, he didn't even have a shirt on. I sat next to him and looked directly at him, once I found my words and began apologize. "I'm sorry about last night. I was crying all over you and..." Before I was done he cut me off "it's okay nene, I didn't mind. But I am mad that your damn family can't fucking accept that we are together and I'm even more upset that you're hurt. You know how I feel about people hurting you." he said.

I could feel the tears start to form and I just cried all over again. Last night I got a phone call from my dad screaming at me and telling me to leave Brock. Worst part is my mom didn't even stop him from saying nasty things to me. "Baby don't care we'll get through this." he said wiping away my tears.

Brock POV

She had just came back from upstairs, she had taken a shower and put on a sports bra and some shorts. Her curves were just perfect and the way she walked her booty was just there and I was tempted. I had to get off the couch before... Yeah you know.

"I have a question " I said standing up.

"What" she asked.

"Are you hungry? " I chuckled that wasn't my exact question but oh well.

"Yeah, umm what?  You want me to cook or you got it?" I laughed as she said that.

"You know I want you to cook, nene " I said.

"Follow me " she asked. I smirked.

She was in the kitchen cooking up a storm, it was cute how she couldn't reach certain things. She was on her tippy toes and her ass was just there, I bit my bottom lip and she cleared her throat. She turned around. I chuckled "you need some help?"

"Just get the damn plates " she said.

I got the plates and returned to my seat.  20 minutes later... This breakfast was good. Grits, Eggs,Sausage, Bacon and Pancakes for me since I hated Grits. We sat down at the table in the kitchen. She prayed over our food and we dug in.

After we finished eating, I started to get tired cause that food was to good and I was full. We went to the sink to wash dishes, I sat down for a second before she came in the kitchen. She tried to grab a towel from behind me but our lips brushed up against each other. She moved back immediately, her cheeks we're automatically red.

"I was just trying to gra...." Before she finished I pulled her by her waist and gave her a passionate kiss. I bit her bottom lip waiting for her to let me explore her mouth which she eventually gave in and I explored her mouth tasting the syrup from breakfast.

I pulled her closer to me and we were chest to chest no room in between except for her baby bump.

She pulled away and we both caught our breath "uhm"were the only thing that she could get out. After that kiss I wanted more.

"Brock it looks like your jr wants to come out to play " she said smirking.

|Nicole|

His hands begin rubbing up my thigh as he place soft kisses.

A soft moan escaped my lips as he went to my other thigh. I pulled him back up and locked our lips. The kiss was sweet and aggressive.  My hands cupped the back of his head as I slid my tongue into his mouth.