|27|

Some of you know what it feels like
Caught up just in his life
Don’t wanna try again, thinking what’s the difference?
Why am I not interested?
Cause when you’ve been broken, you feel like no one can fix it
Yeah

|2 months later|

I've always suffered dizzy spells and nausea in the morning but since my family had basically jinxed  with me getting pregnant and with the treatments I had done. I would constantly take a pregnancy test only for it to come back negative after a while I realized I really wanted to get pregnant.

I wasn't going to tell Brock that because I don't want him to feel like I'm using him to get pregnant now. I gotten so obsessed with babies that I made a tumblr account and have been searching relating to babies.

I already have the perfect baby room and all the outfits I would buy. I had to hide my laptop from Brock so he doesn't jump to conclusion that I'm pregnant. He would have me stop working in a heartbeat. I've gone to Steph and Paul for advice on this whole how do you work in this business while pregnant.

Basically Stephanie told me I could still work and travel but after I hit my third trimester, I would have to stay home. Paul said since I'm not a wrestler and I didn't have to go I'm the ring often that it was perfectly safe for me and they know what they're talking about since they have three kids.

The more I spent thinking and talking about this. The more I wanted to be pregnant so imagine when I woke up one morning and decided to go to see my doctor for a regular check up.

Because last night I had taken a pregnancy test and it was positive.

I got in my car and shut the door. I started driving for a while and then pulled into the parking garage of the hospital. I unbuckled my seat belt and got out of the car.

I shut the door and opened the door to the hospital. I entered the hospital. I walked over to the elevator and pushed the button to go up. Then, I heard a ding and the elevator doors opened up and I got in. I pushed the third floor button and the door closed.

I finally made it on the third floor and headed to the office. I signed myself in and prayed to god everything was fine.

The nurse called me up and told me to go wait in Dr.Owen's room wait for him. He soon walks in and sits down.

"Hey Nicole, whats wrong " he said .

"Owen,I'm... Pregnant " I said.

"Oh lay down, I want to make sure. I'll go get the sonogram machine " he said.

He came back with the machine and hooked up. He looked back at me with sad eyes because he knew how much I want to get pregnant this is my third time here. I looked away. I can't believe this is happening.

"Are you ready? " Owen asked.

"Yes" I said.

He placed a liquid gel on my stomach and then starting moving around looking for the baby. That's when I heard nothing on the clinic monitor.

My heart broke. No baby.

"It's okay to cry." He said.

"I'll cry at the end of the day, with not fresh make up." I said.

"I'm sorry, Nicole." He said.

"I should know not to get my hopes up." I said.

"You guys could try IVF, again." He said.

"No, I'm done trying." I said.

No more baby planning.