|11|

I don't care if we on the run
Baby as long as I'm next to you
And if loving you is a crime
Tell me why do I bring out
The best in you

|4 weeks later|

"Where's your dad? " I asked Mya.

"He's outside teaching the boys a lesson on being a man." She said.

"More like a caveman. " I said.

I walked to the kitchen so I could see outside and there was Brock with the boys playing football while Alexandria sat in her 'sit me up' floor chair. My poor baby being forced to watch them play football. I walk out to the patio door and towards Alexandria.

"What's daddy doing? " I asked her in my baby voice. She looked up at me and starts reaching up for me. I pick her up.

"Hey baby. Did you miss mommy?" I said. She starts making weird noises.

"We missed you too." Brock said walking up to me.

"Brock did you do what I told you to do before I left? " I asked him.

"Yes ma'am, everyone did their homework. The boys talked to their mom and Mya got her nails done. " he said.

"Good job."I said.

"How was the photo shoot? " he asked.

"Long and boring as usual. Renee started planning the wedding and I think a month from now, we going dress shopping in New York." I said.

"Ne ne!!" The boys yelled.

"Hey boys!" I said.

"So you really want to get done with this wedding planning, huh?" He asked.

"I'm just like, let's hurry up and have the wedding so I can get pregnant again

"I'm just like, let's hurry up and have the wedding so I can get pregnant again." I said.

"You want another baby?" He asked.

"Yes, don't you?" I said.

"I knew that's why you wanted this big ass house." He said.

"No I wanted this house for the kitchen." I said.

"If you love the kitchen so much then make us something to eat

"If you love the kitchen so much then make us something to eat." He said.

"I thought you guys had lunch." I said.

" Babe it's 6:30." He said showing me his phone.

"Okay, what do you guys want to eat?"

"Fried chicken!!"