|4|

Ever felt this sorry? All you did was worry
You didn't want nobody, thought it would get better
But it's falling more than
Oh it's falling more than ever
I just hoped that we would

Waking up in the hotel room and I was in pain. It kept getting worse and I grabbed my phone trying to get a hold of someone. I heard someone come in my room and it was Paul.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"I'm in so much pain right now and need to go to the doctor." I told him.

"Okay, let's get you in the car around back and we'll get you to the doctor." He replied.

He helped me up and I was thankfully he raised me because I don't know where I would be today without him. I texted Brock when I got in the car and put my hood on with my sunglasses.

"On my way sweetheart." He texted.

I laid back in the seat and was holding my uncle's hand for dear life.

Walking into the hospital felt like a million years long and the dr got me in quickly.

"Hey Nicole how's it going?" Dr. Owens asked.

"I'm in pain so bad it feels like I'm in labor." I told him.

He checked everything down there and told me I wasn't in labor. I breathed a sigh of relief and then the door opened seeing a concerned brock.

"Hey baby." He said then kissing me.

Then, the doctor went to get the nurses to take my blood and get a urine sample from me. I wasn't sure what the pain was from but my baby was fine and found out I had a bad UTI which I was thankful for.

I got back to the hotel and everyone decided I needed rest and little bit of working. Brock was by my side in bed and basically we just sat there and talked the whole time. I was so happy to have this man by my side and be the father of my child.