|9|

But tonight I'm gonna lose it all
Playing with fire, I was the first to fall
Heart is sinking like a cannonball
Baby, kill it, what you waiting for?

|A month later|

I walked down the hall and open the door where I see Nikki and Brie moving furniture while Renee folded clothes. I walked into the room, looking around.

"Oh my God, you guys this room is so beautiful." I said.

"I know right." Nikki said.

"You welcome. " Brie said.

"The color is perfect. Thank you for doing this." I said.

"Anything for my goddaughter." Renee said.

"Anything for baby Ria." Brie said.

"Alexandria Kerani Lesnar." Nikki said.

"I feel bad for her." I said.

"Why?"Brie asked.

"Because when she gets older the boys are going to be running away from her when they hear her last name. It's bad enough he does that with Mya. " I said chuckling.

"Poor girls won't be able to date forever." Nikki said laughing.

"Oh Nicole we got Brock and you matching shirts. " Brie said handing me a bag.

"Thank you, I'm sure Brock will be wearing this every chance he gets." I said.

"Brock will be wearing what? " He said walking into the room with Alexandria.

"This shirt the girls got you." I said showing him the shirt with King on it.

"Thanks."He said.

"Nene you need to feed Ria." He said handing her over to me.

"I thought I left a bottle with breast milk on the nightstand. " I said.

"Yeah that wasn't enough for her. You know she's greedy. I don't know where she gets it." He said.

"Are you serious? Brock you eat three plates for lunch and you're calling her greedy. " I said.

"I'm a growing man." He said.

"And she's a growing baby." I said.

"When are you going to announce her to the world?" Brie asked.

"We were thinking about just saying we had her. But I might just post a picture on instagram." I said shrugging.

"Now if you excuse me, I have to go get comfortable so I can breast feed this little lady. " I said walking out of the nursery.

"Eww! Awe!" I said giggling at Ria.

"What happened?" Brock asked.

"Oh! She farted and sneezed at the same time

"Oh! She farted and sneezed at the same time." I said.

"She takes after her mother." He said.

"Fuck you." I said.

"I already do."