|14|

All the signs I don't read
Two sides of me can't agree
When I breathe in too deep
Going with what I always longed for

|3 weeks later|

"Are you ready to hear downstairs?" Brock asked.

"Yeah let's go." I said looking at my dress for the last time.

"You look gorgeous." He said kissing me.

"Thank you and you look handsome

"Thank you and you look handsome." I said.

We headed out and to the dining hall where Brie planned our engagement party.

Walking into my engagement party, hugging people and them congratulating me. I was walking through the sea of people then I stopped dead in my tracks. I saw HIM........ I can't believe my EX was here and he was Mark Hunt a UFC fighter. He was fighting Brock in a few weeks and I needed to find Brock before things get nasty.

"Hello beautiful." I heard him say to me.

I turned around and was a few inches from him.

"I have restraining order against you, you better leave before I call the cops." I told him.

"I don't care sweetheart." He said.

"You better leave." I heard Brock growl.

I walked past by them as the tears began to fall then Renee noticed across the room. I was freaking out because all the memories came flooding back.

THE BRUISES. SCARS. Painful memories I don't want to relive.

I walked into the bathroom shutting and locking the door. I slid down the wall crying. I heard a knock on the door and Paul begging me to let him in. I didn't say anything.

"Babe, let me in." I heard Brock say.

I slowly got up and opened the door then he engulfed me in a hug after shutting the door and locking it.

"He's gonna hurt me." I said.

"That son of a bitch isn't getting anywhere near you." He said.

"Okay. I'm scared." I said.

"Tell me what he did." He said.

"He would punch me in the face, slam me against walls and throw me across the room, leaving me bruised and battered." I said.

"Fuck." He said getting up and walking out the room.

"Sweetie are you okay? I swear I didn't know he was here." Paul said pulling me into a hug.

"I know and I told brock." I said.

"You need to find him before he does something crazy." Paul said.

"I know." I said walking out the room.

" I said walking out the room