|28|

Turn me up, break the knob right
I get dressed like it's prom night
I feed them lemons in the limelight
They say I'm full, lost my appetite?!
(Hell nah) Keep on pushing like a dealer

|3 months later|

I woke up to see Brock in between my legs. He spread my lips apart and slid his tongue inside of my slit.

"Mmm.....Awww, baby "I moaned out as my hips moved in circular motion.

"Don't cum yet baby "he whispered in my ear.

He pushed me back on the bed and gripped his dick and slapped my thigh before he entered me with a rough thrust. A moan escaped our lips. He went deeper and deeper. He had a tight hold of my waist as he thrust inside of me.

I moaned out as we both climaxes at the same time.

I relaxed on the bed waiting on him to join me.

But he didn't.

"Where are you going? " I asked.

"Do you remember that your family and friends are still here and by the way that was me waking you up for breakfast downstairs " he said smirking.

"Oh God do you think they heard?" I said blushing.

"I don't know, probably let's go and find out " he said pulling me out of bed and carrying me downstairs to the kitchen to see my family and friends staring at us.

"If you guys keep having sex like that, you know she's gonna get pregnant " My mom said smiling.

"That's the plan " Brock said putting me down.

"Are you serious? " Brie said.

"You just got back to work " Daniel said.

"You guys mind your business. It's up to them but I would like more grandchildren, I'm not getting any younger. " Paul said.

"So are we talking babies, right now " Jimmy said.

"I'm surprised she's not pregnant right now " Nikki said making Trinity laugh.

"What's that supposed to mean? There's no baby happening in here. " I asked.

"Girl the night you came to raw. We had pass by Brock's locker room to come get you but all we heard was y'all getting it on" Trinity said laughing.

"See Brock we not having sex in there again." I said slapping his chest.

"Really? " Beryl said.

"We didn't see each other for weeks so that was our welcome back celebration " Brock said.

"My money is on the table that she will be pregnant in 2 months." John said.

"I say three weeks " Jey says.

"A month." both Nikki and Trinity says.

"I'm, her mother so I give her a month and a half " my mom said.

"I agree with her mother." Paul said.

They all placed money on the table and Beryl collected it and put in a envelope. Beryl didn't bet because she said that it's my body and time can't be put on a deadline.

Brock laughed at Jey telling him to lock me in the bedroom and not to wear condoms. I shook my head at my crazy family and friends.

"You know what I realized." Trinity said.

"What?" Jimmy said.

"Our family is getting bigger and it's like we are taking over the WWE like everyone is related somewhere and someway " she said.

"Yelp Beryl it looks like you need a wrestler, I heard Randy is single " Dean said poking Beryl.

"I don't need the viper in my life" Beryl said.

We all laughed because Randy was Beryl's favorite wrestler. She just walked away.

"You all are terrible people and I don't care what you say" I said following Beryl.

"Is that the hormones I hear talking?" Renee says.

"I'm not pregnant " I yelled.

"Yet! " Brock yells back.

This is not fair. I'm in a house fill with people that want me to get pregnant.