|16|

But maybe this story ain't so different from the rest
And I know it seems wrong to accept
But you've got your demons, and she's got her regrets
And I know that it's hard to digest
A realization is as good as a guess

I got out of my car and picked my daughter as she was asleep so her head rested on my shoulder. I walked into the arena and I could see everyone staring at me. This week or should I say month has been a very crazy one for me.

Today I have to do a interview with Renee. I'm used to being the interviewing people but since the news about Mark's abusing me came out. I've been doing interviews.

"Nicole, What are the kids doing here?" Brie asked me. I noticed the cameras behind her watch means we're filming. Great.

"The babysitter cancelled and everyone else is here working. I had to take her with me." I said. She nodded and grabbed Alexandria's bag and walked with me to Paul's office in the arena.

We went to Paul's office and I laid Alexandria on the couch. "She looks so cute in her outfit." Brie said.

"You have no idea how hard it was to put her in that outfit. " I said.

"Don't you have a interview to do?" Brie asked.

"Yes, so could you please watch them for me?" I said.

"Sure that's perfectly fine. " She said.

"Thank you." I said smiling.

" How bad was it? " she asked.

" I acted like it wasn't a big deal, when really it was breaking my heart." I said.

"It seems that you went through a lot of pain." She said.

" A queen will turn her pain into power." I said.

"Anyways are you nervous? " she asked.

"I'm so nervous." I said.

"I know you're used to doing things behind the camera not in front of it but you'll get used to it." She said.

"I know but I'm just don't want to mess up." I said.

"Pumpkin you'll do great. Now go ahead and do your thing while I watch this beautiful angel." She said pushing me out of the office.

"Nicole, are you ready for your interview?"

"Yes I'm ready." I said.

"Okay 3,2,1, action..."

"Please welcome my guest at this time, Nicole Heyman. " Renee Young announced.

"Thanks for having me on your show, Renee. " I said.

" There are some celebrities who in real life barely resemble their glamorous red-carpet images. Nicole Heyman is one of them. She is even more beautiful in person than she is on the big screen. And this morning is no exception, despite the fact that she's been working seven days a week preparing to launch her new clothing line and upcoming wedding to WWE superstar Brock Lesnar. Her skin is lineless, a clear indication that her bronze glow isn't from sunbathing. The 32-year-old has a lot on her plate these days (in addition to wrestling career and businesses), but Nicole seems energized and happy. " Renee said.

" What's it like working with
your boyfriend? "

"My boyfriend and I have worked together for years so it's crazy seeing another side to him. You should know what I'm talking about, Renee." I said.

" For a romantic night, do you
and your boyfriend go out?"

" We go out to dinner. I go for good food over ambience. I like peaceful things...quiet, rest. For a vacation, it's someplace hot. No ski trips." I said.