|1|

Ever felt this sorry? All you did was worry
You didn't want nobody, thought it would get better
But it's falling more than

Arriving at the arena. I was surprised to see masses of fans waiting behind barriers at the talent entrance. As soon as they saw me, they started cheering. God I love this. Pulling on my nude biker jacket over my outfit. I walked inside.

I was walking down the corridor I was about to head to catering until Stephanie and Paul stopped in front of me. Great.

"Nicole we're so glad that you're here. Vince wanted us to tell you to see him in his office and your script for tonight is in my office so when ever you are ready come and get it." Stephanie said.

Paul smiled and pulled me into a tight hug. "I'm so happy that you're here, it's going to be fun and some what annoying having you here." he said as I laughed.

"Thanks H." I said.

When they finally left I walked in to catering. Grabbed a bottle of water and a chocolate chip cookie before sitting down. Sighing I pulled out my phone and checked my messages as well as twitter and instagram. Seeing nothing good, I looked at the time. Brock still hasn't replied back to my text. If he thinks he can ignore me then he has another thing coming.

"Hey nene." My uncle Paul said taking a seat next to me.

"Is he here?" I asked taking a sip of my water.

"Yes, he's in his locker room." He said checking his phone.

"I'm going to talk to him and tell him." I said getting up.

"Good luck and remember no screaming, we don't need everyone in your business, Nicole." He said. I walked out of catering.

Walking down the hallway towards his dressing room, my heels clicking with every step. I was so nervous, what if he goes off. What if he denies it? What if he leaves me? All these questions were going through my mind as I walked closer and closer to the dressing room. He would be a wonderful father to our child. He would be a wonderful man and he is a gentlemen towards me. I stopped at his door and took a deep breath. I can do this. I CAN DO THIS!

Knocking on the dressing room door to Brock's room, I remember what Paul told me. No yelling and don't let people in your business. I heard the door open then I saw him. He smiled at me then pulled me in shutting the door. He started kissing me and it started to get heated very quickly.

All of a sudden I get the urge to throw up and pushed him running to the bathroom. I shut the door locking it and threw up in the toilet. After I got done and I threw up again.

"Are you okay?" Brock asked.

"yeah, I'm fine." I replied.

I flushed the toilet and got up dusting myself off. I wiped the tears away and washed my mouth out then washing my hands. I opened the door to a concerned Brock.

"You okay?" he asked hugging me close.

I took in his scent which I loved and being wrapped up in his strong arms. I felt so protected in them even in bed with him. I felt like no one could harm me when I'm with him.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"Brock, don't freak out but I'm pregnant...." I said.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm pregnant." I said.

"How far along?" He asked.

"Almost four months in three weeks. Why?" I replied.

"Because that's not my baby." He said.

"Yes it is." I said.

"No, I'm not the father. You're just like the rest of them girls. What? You think you're going to get a big pay day off of me for eighteen years. Well if that's what you think then you should go get an abortion." He yelled at me.

"Fuck you,Brock. I don't need shit from you. My baby and I will be alright without you asshat." I yelled walking out of his dressing room. How dare he denies any responsibility to our child. Dammit Brock you're going to regret this.