|5|

You didn’t want nobody, thought it would get better
But it’s falling more than
Oh it’s falling more than ever
I just hoped that we would.

|2 weeks later|

"Do we really have to go to the beach?" Brock asked.

"Yes we've been stuck in hotel rooms for the past two weeks and you could use some sunlight right about now." I replied.

Today the girls and I planned going to the beach. At first it was supposed to be a girls day out but the other halves wanted to go too. So we made it a couples day at the beach. Brock isn't really cool with any of the guys besides John. He's so private when it comes to his personal life but when it comes to me, he'll put up with whatever it is.

"I get enough sunlight from your beautiful smile so let's stay in and I can tan with your smile." He said jumping back on the bed.

"Then my face would hurt from smiling so much, do you really want my face to hurt?" I asked.

"No." He replied.

"Okay so get up and let's go to the beach. I bet the group is already there." I said.

"Of course they'd already be there." Brock said.

"Whatever, grab the key card so we can go." I said.

"Ready" I said tooking his hand as he led you out of the hotel room and down to the lobby towards his rental car. After a Twenty minutes drive, he stopped in a roadside beach  parking lot.

"Can you walk from here?" He asked getting out of the car.

"I'm pregnant, not disabled." I said getting out of the car, grabbing my bag.

We walked onto the beach searching for the group until I spotted the girls sitting on rocks with a glass of champange I think in there hands.

"Do they always drink?" He asked.

"No not really." I said.

"Oh okay. I feel like you're lying because Paul said they're always drinking on the show." He said.

"Paul watches the show?" I asked confused.

"Yeah your aunt is obsessed with the show and makes Paul watch it with her." He said.

"That sounds like Marla." I said.

"Hey girly!" Lana yelled waving like crazy.

"Hey guys." I said waving at the group.

"You guys finally made it." Renee said running up to me.

"Oh God your stomach is so pretty." Brie said.

"I know right. Brock is like so obsessed with it. He's always rubbing it." I said.