|21|

Sex with me is amazing, with her it'll feel alright
The sex doesn't get any better, make it long, let it be all night
I know, I know, I make it hard to let go
Tonight, all night, I'm Monroe
Even if I'm alone

"What are you wearing?" Brock  asked.

"Renee packed it. She left a letter saying you would like it." I said.

"Of course she did." He said looking me up and down.

"Do you like it?" I asked Brock.

"No! " he groaned. I walked up to him grinding on him.

"You're lying." I said.

"Do you want to have sex?" He asked

"Yes!" I groaned.

I pulled him the room and pulled him into a kiss.

Brock opened my robe slowly,then running his finger along my breastbone. When my shirt finally fell open, he studied me , then caressed my breasts. Was he putting me on?

He licked my nipples through my bra, then moved his lips slowly down my stomach. Brock removed my underwear and bra, and kissing me just above my pubic bone, he slipped two fingers inside me. I moved into his hands until he stopped suddenly, removing his fingers as if he'd thought better of the whole thing. While I propped myself up on my elbows to see what had happened, He got up and opened his wallet but I kicked his wallet away from his hand and it landed on the floor. He looked up at me smirking.

Instead, I unzipped his jeans. I could see instantly that he had a longer, thick penis somehow felt and looked unbelievably clean. He smelled dusky and deep, and as I leaned in for a kiss he put me on my back and entered me and after I wrapped myself around him as he'd made love to me , allowed myself in that single moment to be carried and enjoy everything.

"So are we gonna keep having sex?" He asked.

"Yup all six days " I said with a smirked.

"Round 2? I hope you know you won't get to sight see." he said.

"Yeah we'll definitely be sight seeing from the hotel room." I said.

He slowly leans down and starts to kiss me. Then he moves to my neck then down to my breasts. He slips his mouth over one of my breasts and his hand over the other one.

"Uhhhhhh!!" I moan as he plays with my breasts. Then he starts to kiss his way down further.

He gripped his dick and slapped my thigh before he entered me with a rough thrust. A moan escaped our lips. He went deeper and deeper. He had a tight hold of my waist as he thrust inside of me.

I shouted out as we both climaxes at the same time.

We never left the more for six  days repeating this everyday.

You know I got the sauce (sauce), you know I'm saucy
And it's always wet, a bitch never ever had to use lip gloss on it
I'mma need you deeper than six, it's not a coffin
We're not making love, tryna get nasty
Wrap up your drugs, come make me happy
Sex with me is amazing, with her it'll feel alright