|8|

Feeling this way for you
There's something in the way you move
Something in the way you move
With you I'm never healing
It's heartache through and through

|2 months later|

I started to have a low dull back ache. My Aunt Marla was with me at the house and I was in bed. Brock was an hour away doing press.

"You feel okay ?" She asked.

"I'm having a dull back ache right now" I replied.

"You could be getting ready to go into labor" She said.

"Oh god I hope, I've been feeling crappy for the past few days" I responded.

"Go take a nap and it will probably help" She replied.

I went into our bedroom and got into bed. I texted Brock 'dull back ache, going to take a nap talk to you when I wake up'.

He texted back 'okay baby, let me know'

When I woke up, I was in bad shape and hurt worse. I had like mild period cramps going on.

"honey we need to go to the hospital you may be in labor" She said.

"Call Brock you may wake him up tell him to meet us there" I replied, "I need him, I'm in pain"

"Okay, I will just get up honey" She responded.

I got up and got dressed in some comfy clothes. Brock was on his way which he would be at the hospital within two hours and two hours without my man. I got in the car and Tori started driving.

"Are you getting any worse?" She asked.

"Still the same" I replied.

We got in triage and they checked me out, asked me questions and etc. I was in pain and could handle it. I was hooked up to machines and then the said 'well, she's in labor'.

"How do you feel?" The nurse asked.

"I just got an IV and it really hurts

"I just got an IV and it really hurts." I said.

"Don't focus on the pain,sweetie." The nurse said.

"How far out is Brock?" I asked.

"He's an hour away" She replied.

"I'm in so much pain" I responded.

"It will be over soon honey" She said.

They wheeled me out of triage and got on the labor a delivery floor

They wheeled me out of triage and got on the labor a delivery floor. I was cold and got extra blankets on me. An hour later I saw Brock enter the room alongside Paul.

-----------

After eight hours of labor I was holding our little girl

After eight hours of labor I was holding our little girl. I was sweaty and very emotional. She was so beautiful and Brock looked at her like she was the most precious thing in the world.

My angel, Alexandria Kerani Lesnar.