|26|

And you can light the dark all by your own
So let us show the world our love is strong

|8 months later|

Today was my eighth week checkup since I began taking the meds and we were on the road to the hospital. I was so nervous and then looked at Brock.

The first seven check up were disappointing and a disaster but we're hoping this time around for everything to be good.

“Don’t be nervous whatever happens, happens I’ll be here for you.” He said. 

I nodded. 

Arriving at the hospital was nerve racking and today was the day I was dreading. I got called back to Exam room ten and got an ultrasound done. 

“Well, good news.” He said. 

“What is it?” I asked. 

“The medication is helping you’re ovulating.” He replied. 

“So, she can get pregnant?” Brock asked. 

“Most likely, she will get pregnant.” He told him. 

I breathed a sigh of relief I was thanking god because I could get pregnant. After the doctor, I was relieved and Paul was having the kids for the weekend. I was in my office and was looking through emails. Then, I felt lips on my neck and it made me moan.

My chair spun around then I got slung over Brock’s shoulder. 

“Put me down!” I squealed. 

“Nope, you’ve been a bad girl.” He said then smacking my ass. 

“How I’ve been bad?” I asked. 

“Being too sexy.” He replied.

"Or you're just trying to get me in bed." I said smirking.

"Or both." He said picking me up and carrying out the office to our bedroom.

"Brock!!"

****(Check out our new book called Amaranthine. The book cover is on top.)****