|23|

You are my friend, straight and no chaser
Burns going down but it keeps me alive
Tell me the truth, I like the danger
Cause in the end you will be mine

|Saturday|

When you love someone, you love them for who they are, they can either make you or break you. You love someone flaws and all. You accept them, and love them. He is my everything, makes me feel like a queen. I’m the queen of the kingdom, and he protects me from everything that will harm his family or me. He is the best thing that’s ever happened to me. 

“Wake up!” I heard Paul yell turning on the lights to the room. 

I rolled over then he jerked the covers off of me. then I felt the covers go back on. 

“You’re naked!” He shouted

“Well, you pulled the sheets off and by the way amazing sex last night.” I replied then getting up heading to the bathroom. 

“Too much information!” Paul shouted when I shut the bathroom.

When I got out of the shower I saw a note written on the mirror. 

“My queen you look beautiful, love you always Brock” 

I smiled at the message then wiped it away. I got dressed then stepped out of the bathroom staring at paul.

“You’re still here?” I asked. 

He rolled his eyes at me then I looked at him.

"We have places to be and important people to see, Nicole."He said.

"Fine, let's go." I said walking out the hotel room.

-

-

-

We headed to the weigh in and got to our seats. I got handed a water bottle by Paul and then the weigh in started.

They started with the lightweights when Paul lean towards me and touches me to whisper into my ear.

"Brock is probably in the backroom, being his impatient self, right now." He said chuckling.

"When isn't he impatient?" I said giggling.

"Oh look here he comes now." Paul said pointing to the door being opened.

Then I saw him…God, if I could take him right now in front of all these people, I would but Paul would probably kill us.

All I wanted to do is go back to the hotel room and fuck him senseless but I had to refrain. Then, he took off his hoodie and damn that made me want him more.

"Take it off." I shouted quickly before could notice it was me be sides Paul who was glaring at me.

"Only for you baby." Brock mouthed at me smiling.

"You guys are worse than rabbits." Paul said. I laughed.

For once I felt like everything was falling into place maybe or maybe not.