|29|The End

Hello all,

Hope you guys are well. First of all let me say thank-you to all who have been supporting this book by voting and leaving comments.  This is the last chapter of lose to win. I hope you guys love it. Hope your week is fabulous, especially those of you starting school! Thank you guys for all the support and I hope you guys check out my other books. Also a special thanks to my co- author BriGhost for helping me write this wonderful story and would be so happy if y'all follow our joint account BriFlare. New cover by bapossmys.

Oh it’s falling more than ever
I just hoped that we would
Cause you’re always up to no good
Maybe it’ll take someone else, to show me better
But I don’t wanna leave ya
Oh, yeah.

Epilogue 

|A few years later|

What can I say? I finally got pregnant and a beautiful baby boy named Jonathan Edward James Lesnar and Brock instantly fell for him. Then a year after that I had another baby boy, Tyler Shawn Lesnar. He said he was going to teach him how to be a man. But came as a surprise was when we discovered I was pregnant again with a baby girl, Riley Farah Lesnar.

Our little family was complete and we were amazed about how much we were becoming as parents. We both love each other and going to teach our values to our kids. I started a few business after I got pregnant with Jonathan, I didn't want to stay home especially when Stephanie and Brock didn't want work to stress me out with flying. My makeup and lingerie lines are doing successful. 

Brock was still doing wwe and UFC part time our family travels together. Rena also is currently like a best friend to me and we plan to always remain friends. Rena always helps me when I need it with the kids. She always attends games and etc.

Alexandria is a beautiful girl now that she’s growing up. She’s into ice skating a lot here lately and she’s amazing at it. Brock’s kids are amazing as well, the boys are now playing football and Mya is into boys a lot. Brock is very protective over the girls and I understand.

Renee and Dean had a boy named, Jason Jacobs Good. He's like a carbon copy of his father but acts like his mother. They decided to get married after they discovered Renee was pregnant again this time with a baby girl, Kylie Nicole Good. If you can't tell that she was named after her godmother, me.

I'm so happy I took this journey with the man I love, Brock. They say you have to lose to win again, and that's exactly what I did.

Have you ever needed someone so bad? (have you ever?)
(so bad yeah)
To make it last
Sometimes you gotta lose to win again (Sometimes you gotta lose to win again)