He then raise his hand into a fist and I then see bones raise up from the ground. I look back at the police officers and notice they wer about to pull the trigger any second.

"I can't take this anymore, its just unfair"

I then push through the two officers and run to the captain who was shouting out the orders. I stand right up to him and talked to him in a whisper

"Captain please let him go, he hasn't done anything wrong"

"No can do Ma'am, we have strict orders to kill monsters on sight"

"Please sir i'll do anything, have mercy"

"Anything?"

I then felt a chill down my side and clench my fist in anger. I should've choosen my words carfully because something about what he said gave me a bad feeling.

"A-Anything"

I see him smile and watch him put his gun down.

"Then promise me you'll go on a sweet date with me baby"

"What did I get myself into"

"F-Fine"

He lets out a soft chuckle and raise his arm in the air to signal all policemen to put their guns down. They all do so and look at him confused but irritated.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE, HEAD ON BACK TO BASE"

I then see everyone looking at eachother with more confusion but do as they were told. They all get in their cars and turn on their engines. I sigh in relief as they all turn there cars back from where they came from.

I was then grabbed by the chin and held up to the captains face. My eyes widen with surprise as he pulled me closer and high enough to his face that I had to stand on my tippy toes.

"Don't forget our deal"

He then lets go and walks off to his car and drives off. I take a deep breath and sigh in relief. I turn around to expect the skeleton but... he's gone.

I walk forward and look around trying figure out where he went. I shrugged it off and went back to get my groceries. I pick them up and make my way towards home.

Suddenly I was then surround by a yellow aura dn next thing I know, im shoved against a wall. I gasp for air at the sudden hit and cough. The yellow aura disappear and I fall on the ground leaning against the wall. I stood up but to only be held again in air as I feel someones hand around my neck. I tried to scream but only to be hit against the wall again. I squeeze my eyes shut and try hitting the persons arms but it didn't budge.

I then hear a harsh whisper escape from the persons mouth

"Why did you save me!"

I open my eyes and look down to see the skeleton from before. I tried to speak but he only clenched my neck tighter. I tried so hard to gasp for air but only little went into my lungs

"I..I was ...only..*gasps* trying to...help..you"

"But why!"

"bec-*gasps*because...it wasnt...righ..t"

I then feel his grip loosen a bit for me to get a little more air for me to talk more clearly. I try to pry his hands off my neck but he only held on tighter.

"Why didn't you just leave me there to die?"

Now I could tell that he was very angry with my decision. He gave me an evil glare and expected an answer from me now.