"Why does it matter, anyway?" Isaac asked.

"Because I still don't think that we can beat Jennifer without their help." Scott said.

"He trusts you more than anyone. Tell him he's wrong." Allison said to me, causing everyone to look at me.

I walked over to Scott looking into his brown eyes.

"Do you know what you're doing?" I asked while grabbing his hand.

"Yes."

"Then I trust you." I said causing him to smile.

"Unbelievable, so we're gonna trust him, the guy that calls himself death, destroyer of worlds? We're gonna trust that guy?" Malia asked.

"I wouldn't trust him, no, but you could use him to your advantage. Deucalion may be the enemy, but he could also be the bait." Scott said causing me to smile.

~

"What about me?" Isaac asked while we walked in.

"See what you can find in my Dad's closet. Anything with the strongest scent." Allison said before entering her dad's office revealing two police guards and an FBI agent.

"Quite an arsenal your father's got here, young lady. Scott?" The FBI agent said while leaning back in the office chair.

"What are you doing here?" Scott asked sternly confusing me, does he know this guy?

"Following one of the only leads I have. Now, since I don't know where you've been, why don't you have a seat, and we can talk? You too, Isaac." The guy said causing me to look at Allison for answers.

"How do you know my name?" Isaac asked.

"Your name's one of the few things I know. But I don't know you." The guy said while smiling at me.

"That makes two of us." I said as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Nikki, this is my dad." Scott said.

"Oh so you're the piece of shit father?" I asked with a smirk causing Scott to smile.

"I'm guessing your one of Scott's friends." Mr. McCall said with a smile.

"Girlfriend." Scott corrected shocking me.

Did he really just call me girlfriend or am I dreaming?

"Girlfriend? Well good for you." Mr. McCall said.

"Let's get back on track." Scott said getting to the point.

"Alright let's get back to what's going on, to be honest, the rest of what's going on around here has me stumbling in the dark, even over the smallest clue." Mr. McCall said.

"If you're trying to tell me that you don't have a clue, I learned that a long time ago." Scott said.

"I'm really hoping to avoid the embarrassment of dragging my own son into an interrogation room. Really hoping." Mr. McCall threatened.