"I'm not." Sayuri frowned. "What is your problem, why are you acting out?"

"Did you not hear my complains?" He asked. "Someone took Yuu from school, I don't know where he is, we have to find him."

"That won't be necessary." Sayuri said.

"Why not?" Mikaela asked.

"Yuichiro is already here." Tomoe said.

"Huh?"

"Someone dropped him off a while ago, he's in your bedroom." Sayuri said. "It's what we've been trying to tell you, you're getting scared for nothing."

"Well..I certainly do feel stupid." Mikaela said.

Mikaela walked into the bedroom and indeed did find Yuu inside, soundly asleep. He was really scared for nothing, but it wasn't his fault, he still didn't know who picked Yuu up from school, maybe it was a friend of his. He walked over to the bed and watched Yuu sleep, he was really cute especially the light snores he was making. He smiled to himself, at least it showed how much he loved and cared about him and that losing him would be a major problem.

"Hn.." Yuu slowly opened his eyes. "Mika?" He called. "You're home."

"Yea." He leaned down and kissed him. "I went to pick you up, seeing the sudden rain, but you weren't there. You gave me quite the scare today Yuu."

"I scared you?" Yuu asked. "I'm sorry, I was at school trying to call but my phone died and when I got home I fell asleep after putting it to charge. I'm sorry Mika, I hope you weren't too worried."

"Who picked you up from school anyway?" Mikaela asked. "You must know him to have accepted the ride, was it a friend of yours?"

"No." Yuu said. "He's..um..it was...Mr. Narumi."

"I'm sorry who?" Mikaela asked

"Don't get mad Mika." Yuu said. "He did it so you could trust him, he knew I would reject the offer but pleaded with me. He says he really wants you back as a friend."

"You shouldn't believe people so easily Yuu." Mikaela said. "Makoto is a snake, a direct son of Satan, he can't be trusted. I don't want you going near him Yuu, I told you that twice. What is wrong with you?"

"But he brought me back home didn't he?" Yuu asked. "He's only trying to-"

"What if he didn't?" Mikaela asked. "What if he tried to harm you or worse...I won't be able to live with myself if anything happens to you."

"Nothing is going to happen to me Mika." Yuu smiled. "I'm touched you care so much, but I promise you, I'll be safe. Now come to bed, it's getting a bit lonely in here."

Mikaela smiled. "Whatever you say."

Yuu and Yoichi were having lunch together, Yuu was telling him the things with Narumi. "An ex rival? It doesn't sound too good." Yoichi said.

"He says he wants to be friends again with Mika." Yuu said as he took a sip of his soda. "Two days ago he even helped me out, he's trying to get Mika's trust."

"What were they fighting about then?" Yoichi asked.

"The usual." Yuu said. "But they mainly fought for Miss Airi. Mika had a better shot because she started fall for him so Mr. Narumi got jealous and acted pretty badly. At least that's what Mika tells me. He wants me to stay away from him, I want to but he seemed so sincere the other time. What if he means no harm?"

"I guess we'll never know." Yoichi said. "But I think you should listen to your boyfriend and stay away from him."

"Yuichiro?" Narumi suddenly walks up to them. "Wow, I never expected to see you here."