"I'm really going to miss seeing you two in school." Yumi said.

"Miss, seeing us?" Shingu asked.

"You guys are in middle school now." She said. "The middle school is located somewhere else, we won't be I'm the same school anymore."

"Really? I had no clue." Shingu looked at Michiro. "Well, bye you guys, have a fun day at school." He began walking further into the house.

"Where are you going?" Miyu asked.

"To find something to eat." Shingu said.

"What about school?" Miyu asked. "Aren't you coming?"

"No." He said.

"Why not?" Yumi asked.

"Because it's pointless." He said. "I started going to school because of Michiro, now that we are in different schools, there's no point of going to school anymore is there?"

"Is there?" Miyu growled. "You moron, you go to school to learn and become bright so you can have a great future."

"What a waste." Shingu said. "People who go to school for that reason are dumb, except Michiro of course. Amy way, bye." He waved and walked away.

"Is he serious?" Yumi asked. "Only attended school last year because of Michiro?"

"Michiro, you have one messed up boyfriend." Miyu said.

"Go find yourself your own boyfriend before calling mine messed up." Michiro said.

"WHAT THE?" Miyu yelled. "What is your problem? The Michiro I know, my baby brother, doesn't talk that way."

"I just don't like when people without boyfriends get so jealous about my boyfriend that they badmouth him." He said. "I'm just speaking up for Shingu." He smiled.

"Don't give me that innocent smile." Miyu said. "You're really pissing me off."

Mikaela walked into his office trembling, Yuu had wanted to test his driving out so out of the goodness of his heart and his love for the boy, he let him. He regretted, he could have sworn that he wasn't going to see home again, his life flashed through his eyes as he faced death's door.

"Yuu, is never driving again." He said to himself.

"Happy new year big brother Mikaela." Mikaela looked to see Shingu on his chair. "How was your holidays? I hope it was good."

"Shi?" Mikaela gritted his teeth as he stomped over to Shingu and pulled him up with his collar. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you right now?"

"Because you love me." Shingu said.

"Well I don't love you enough." Mikaela said. "Where is my son you criminal?"

"In school by now." Shingu said. "We came back not too long ago, sorry I wasn't able to come back early but I had lots of business going down with the Yakuza and didn't have much time to spend with Michiro. So I decided to stay longer in Hong Kong and spend time with him."

Mikaela sighed and put him down, he really didn't understand him and he wasn't even going to waste his time asking him questions.

"So, anything exciting happen while I was away?" Shingu asked. "There was no trouble right?"

"Why would there be trouble?" Mikaela asked.

"Because you suck." He said.

"You sure have a loud mouth after kidnapping son." Mikaela said. "Wait, aren't you supposed to be in school right now? It's your first day of middle school right?"