"I want to get you something for college." Mika said. "What will you say to a car?"

"A what?" Yuu yelled. "No, no, no." Yuu declined. "I told you Mika, even if I'm your boyfriend, I don't want to depend on your wealth, you don't have to get me a car, besides I don't know how to drive."

"You'll get private lessons." Mikaela said. "I'd be glad to help you out with them. Please let me do this for you, it'll be a gift for getting into college, I already know you will with how incredibly smart you are."

"Well, if it's a gift." Yuu smiled. "I guess I don't mind, thank you Mika."

"Hey." Mika called. "Wanna make a bet?"

"A bet?" Yuu asked. "Sure, anything to beat you at."

Mikaela chuckled. "When entering the university, if you can make it to the top twenty students, I'll grant a wish for you."

"A wish?" Yuu asked. "Like magic?"

"Not bippity boppity boo magic though." Mikaela said. "Just maybe an extravagant wish, like to buy you something."

"Top twenty, out of all the hundreds they'll be accepting?" Yuu asked as Mikaela nodded. "Ok. I accept."

"Let's shake on it?" Mikaela asked.

Yuu leaned in and kissed him. "Or we can kiss on it."

"I like that better." Mikaela said as he kissed him.

"Final exams are starting soon." Miyu said as she sat at the dining surrounded by lots of books on the table. "I'm going to be starting junior high, must study hard." She frowned. "OK Shingu..will you GET YOUR FREAKING HANDS OFF MY BROTHER?" She yelled at Shingu who was being too intimate with Michiro.

"Are you jealous?" Shingu asked.

"No." She said. "We have to study, don't you want to get into middle school?"

"More school?" He sighed. "That sounds boring, sorry but I won't be attending. The Hiragi Middle School is in another location, separate from the Basic school." He turned to Michiro and smiled. "If I can't see Michiro at school, then school is useless and worthless."

"Useless? Worthless?" Miyu gritted her teeth in annoyance. "You piss me off, tell me just what exactly do you plan on becoming in the future? How do you plan on becoming that thing if you don't go to school."

"I don't need school to become a fully pledged Yakuza leader." Shingu said.

"Yakuza?" Yumi asked.

"Yes." Shingu asked. "That's my future career."

"Yakuza is not an career." Miyu said. "A lawyer is, a doctor, a teacher."

"Lawyers this days are nothing but liars." Michiro said. "I don't wish to live my life upon lives, I can't be a doctor because I can't have someone's life depended on me, what if the person dies? Do you know how heartbreaking to tell a family that they just lost their loved ones? And teachers are a nuisance, hated by 99.9% of students in the entire world. So I can't become any of them."

"Well they're other choices." Yumi said. "You can become an accountant or a manager, a chef. I want to be a journalist."

"Really? A journalist?" Miyu smiled. "That's cool, I want to become a lawyer."

"A lawyer?" Shingu asked. "You'll lose every single case you get."

"Do you want to fight Shingu?" She asked.

"You'd be better of as a dancer." He smiled. "You have the perfect body for it."

Miyu blushed. "P-perfect body?"