33

( Ok so I don't know if I will ever finish this story because

1. Im out of ideas
2. School
3. I don't have time

Buuuut lately I have gone crazy over darkiplier and anti so i think i may keep going for a while but idk if ill finish so yeah)

*Mark's POV*

He told someone.... Why? Is it really someone we can trust? Will they tell someone? If they do what will happen then?

"Mark? You Ok?"
"Why? Why did you tell someone? What came into your mind to tell someone? Even if we trust them?"
My heart beat started to raise thinking back to that moment.
"I only told one person... It was Wade...?
"That explains it... That explains the night when Wade wanted to chat with you in private and him wasn't himself.... But I still don't understand why? What pushed you to tell him?"
"I don't know, I really don't know..." Jack started panicing.
"Hey It's ok, how about we just go home, have something to eat and go to bed ok?"
"Ok..."

* Time skip *

* Marks POV *

We ate some leftover pizza, it was late so everyone was asleep. Non of us said a word. After that we got ready for bed. I was thinking about the same dream again for some reason... I was just so worried about Jack... What if it became true? NO! I CAN'T THINK THAT! I need to just keep helping Jack feel better. Though I don't know exactly what was wrong with him, I still did my best to keep him comforted.
I turned over in my bed I was tired so I fell asleep.

The next day we were busy packimg for me to come home Jack and I didn't want to stay at my moms. It took up most of the day so nothing in particular happened. Also we were both quiet most of the day. I was glad when we hit our comfortable bed that we shared.

* Jacks POV *

I woke dramaticly to a cold shivering scream of "HELP!!" I recognized Marks scared voice that weekened me because it reminded me of that time... The screams were coming from the bathroom. I ran as fast as I could despite my weekness of the terrified voice that I was heading to closer and closer. Screams and laughes were heard. It was 3 am but I didn't care. Who would care!? I was scared of what I'd see. I entered the bathroom... I fell to the ground seeing puddles of blood I started gagging I looked over and there was Mark with bloody knifes all over him, he was lifeless, his face pale and bloody from cuts and wounds. His shirt was soaked in blood and had multiplie stap wounds. The sight was dreadfull I wept screaming his name.

"Next time be carefull or this will become real and no one will belive you didn't do it especially after what you did to poor mark." It was the cold blooded voice of my dark side.. Anti I didn't look up I didn't want to, instead I just screamed...

"SHUT UP THIS ISN'T REAL MARK IS ALIVE! IT'S JUST A DREAM JUST A DREAM JUST A DREAM!"

(Ik..... Its short.....)