21

* Jack's POV *

BEEP BEEP BEEP
I woke up, it was all just a big dream. It was 6am. I went downstairs to make some breakfast. I made scrambled eggs since it was Sunday. Mark woke up soon after.
"How did you sleep Jack?"
"Good." He came up and cuddled with me while I was making breakfast. Welp it looks like it was all real. Whew, I thought it was too beutiful to be true, but no, here I am with my dream boyfriend. What could possibly go wrong? I felt a tickle on my neck, it was Mark slightly biting on me.
"Mark I'm trying to make breakfast." I pushed him away.
"I don't want breakfast I want you."
"Mark please not now I'm hungry."
"For me?"
"Well a bit but also I need to eat my main meal of the day which is very important."
"Ok nerd."
"HEY!"
"Ok im sorry." He kissed me on my head and sat at the table.
"I was thinking maybe we could go somewhere?" Mark was fiddling with a fork.
"I don't know, maybe to a park?"
"How about somewhere more private? You forgot that fans might be around."
"Yeah that's annoying."
"How about we just tell them already."
"No, I don't want to. Not yet."
"When then?"
"2 or 3 weeks later?"
"Fine, what about a movie marathon?"
"Awesome I'm in, but first we need to get our work done."
"That's a good idea." We started recording a bunch of videos so we could have 3 days of free time. Before we knew it it was 3pm. We went out for dinner and happened to met a fan on the way. Nothing was suspected. People saw us as friends though we knew it was more than that. Once we came back home we made some popcorn and started the movie marathon. Mark laughed that I was the girl in the relationship cause I make the food and I'm less buff. It was true that Mark was way more buff than me. It made him look very handsome. Though this time Mark was resting on my knees as we were sitting on the sofa. After a while he fell asleep. I found it so cute and took a picture of him. I almost posted it on twitter but reminded myself that fans don't know what's up. I was curling his hair with my fingers. After a while I also fell asleep.