32

* Jack's POV *

I couldn't take it anymore, I went to the room where Mark and I were. I said not a word and packed my case with full anger in my eyes. I could here Mark calling my name a thousand times. I didn't anwser, I didn't want to. Because of me everything got ruined and people hated Mark. I felt that I was burning inside. Tears were falling down my cheek. Without warning I pushed my way to the door. Mark grabbed my hand. I tried to free myself from him, though he was too strong for me to get through. He pulled me into a hug. I wanted to fight but instead I just hugged him tightly. I gave in, I started weeping into his shoulder that I loved so much. I was weak and confused. Everything was just a big horror. Mark just brushed through my hair with his hand telling me that everything was ok. He gave me a kiss on the head. I felt so safe and warm in his muscular arms. That was the only place I wanted to be, no where else. He loosened his grip. I hugged him tighter giving a sign that I didn't want him to let go. He then hugged me again. We stood there for a while in silence, no one dared to say a word. All that could be heard was my weeping.
"Thank you Mark. Just for everything... I love you so much."
"I love you too Roo."
I smiled to those words.
We finally stepped away. I was a mess, puffy face and red eyes.
"What now?" I asked
"I don't really know but how about we go somewhere? Just to talk things through in privacy? To the park for instance."
"That's sounds like a good idea." My voice cracked. I still wanted to weep but held it back.

*Mark's POV *

My boyfriend and I were still shocked after the aweful incident. We decided to go to the park. It wasn't far, just a twenty minut walk. We sat on the fresh green grass and Jack just cuddled up to me.
"Mark I'm tired of all this hate. I think it will be better if I just went away and then no one will insult you anymore."
"Jack don't say that please. We will get through this together. Life is hard but you need to know to keep going. It will get better, I promise."
"What if it won't?" My heart broke hearing his words, I remembered the dream I had a long while ago...
"Jack... listen the harder it is to climb the mountain the more beautiful site there will be... ok?"
"It's easy to say... How can you love me? Once I'm up once I'm down.... and I hurt you..." My eyes wanted to cry going back to that memory but I fought them back.
"Hey now that was ages ago and everyone has there ups and downs"
"What if someone will find out?"
"No one will."
"Yes they will, someone already knows..."
"Wait WHAT? WHO?"
"W... well someone that we can trust..."

A/n yes I'm I wasn't on this for a while, but I'll try to type a few chapters and if you have any ideas PLEASE share them 😊
(ALSO SO CLOSE TO 3K WOOO ❤ )