20

* Jack's POV *

I was in the bathroom. I didn't know what to do next. I was shaking and I was so nervous. I put my shirt on and decided that I will speed run to my room on the count of 3:

1...

2...

"JACK!" I heard a knock on the door. Fudge! What now?
"WHAT!" I had to shout, there was a door between us.
"PLEASE COME OUT NOW AND LET'S JUST TALK"
I came out facing downwards. We went into the living room.
"So what exactly happened last night?" He questioned.
"Well you got drunk last night and once we had got to the house you errr... did a thing..."
"What did I do?" I had to tell him what happened. I took a deep breath and I was shaking, here it goes..

* Mark's POV *

I was sitting there nervous about what he would say, though I kinda knew what I did, it was obvious. He started telling me everything that happened. It wasn't anything more than kissing. I then asked why did he allow this since he wasn't drunk? His answser was because he does feel something for me. I couldn't believe what happend. I looked back at Jack. I said that I feel the same.
"Rea..." Jack's speach was interrupted by my sudden move towards him. We were on the couch. I was then on top of Jack.
"I love you for real now and not because I'm drunk."
"I'm glad."
We pulled to each other again. Though at that moment there was ring to the bell. I got up, and opened the door. Bob and Wade came to visit.
"Did we disturb you two?" Bob said with a giggle.
"No why?" I felt annoyed that they actually did disturb Jack and I.
"We heard you guys talking." Wade announced.
"Wait what?! That's not Ok to be listening to other people's PRIVATE conversations!"
"We won't tell anyone, not fans, family or friends."
"Not even Felix, Ken or..."
"Nobody. It shall be only between us three..."
"Four, Jack is here as well."
"Yeah ok four, em can we come in because it's kind of cold out here today?"
"Err yeah come in."
I took a deep breath. I thought why not play a game together since we are all together. We played the 7 second challenge. Everything went great. After an hour of good fun, gaming, talking and recording Bob and Wade had to leave. That left Jack and I time to talk.
"We are going to have to tell the fans that the septiplier ship has sailed." Jack seemed to be nervous, the fans didn't even know that he no longer had his girlfriend.
"Well we don't have to rush it." Jack cuddled into me. "We shall keep it a secret for now."
For the rest of the day we watched a movie.

One More Chance (Jacksepticeye And/X Markiplier <Septiplier> Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें