29

* Jack's POV *

We stepped into the house after Tom opened the door. He greeted us both and left us to unpack. I was in Mark's room but sleeping on Mark's couch and Mark was sleeping on the bed. After we unpacked we showered and fell asleep. Though I couldn't fall asleep. I stared into the darkness, eyes wide open and thoughts flooding my head. I was thinking about Mark's Mom not accepting me and that she didn't even greet neither of us when we came. I really didn't want to be where I was. It was just a bunch of nerves and nothing else. I decided to check my twitter and seen that Mark wasn't asleep and that he posted a picture of him and Tom just a second ago. I looked over to the bed and indeed Mark wasn't sleeping.
"Mark? I know your not asleep."
"Did I say I was sleeping?"
"No not really..."
"Jack, can we please talk then maybe, I know it's late but it's been bothering me."
"Yeah go on hit me." I sat up and the lights turned on he got up and sat next to me.
"Jack... are you ok? I mean you look depressed, I know you said it was your flight but I'm worried about you and I really don't want you hurt."
I gave out a deep sigh like always. "I don't know if I'm ok.. I guess I am down." I didn't want to hide it anymore, I could never hide anything for long enough. I was waiting for a reaction. Mark just hugged me. We sat there still hugging for a while. I started crying. I still had old thoughts in my head. I was still afraid that I would hurt Mark.
"It's ok Jack. Just tell me why."
"It's s just that I.. I don't know I just need someone to be with me."
"Well I am here so everything is ok."
After the longest hug ever I felt better then I felt tired and Mark and I just got back to bed and we fell asleep.

A / N again sorry for the short and late chapter just alot going on now in my life.