3. Plan start!

*Jack's POV*

It is now the moment, the moment I've been waiting since forever. I never really showed anyone my real me, nobody knew about my psychic thoughts. Nevertheless now is the time I will let my full spirit live. I am creeping to Mark's room with my weapon in my hand, once I come up to him I hit him in the head so that he loses consciousness. Mark has a beautiful face, his lovely skin is soo smooth and his Asian eyes, they were so lovely. Now all I had to do is get him dressed and put him into the car.

It has been three hours since I left the apartment with Mark. I tweeted on his twitter that he won't be able to make videos because he wanted to rest. Now I'm safe. Nobody will notice anything. I also tied Mark up just in case he wanted to run, and to avoid his screaming, I taped up his mouth. He looks soo sweet all taped up.

*Mark's POV*

I awoke, looked around and noticed that I was in my car. I couldn't see out the window, there was a suitcase covering it and the other window was blocked by some kind of curtain, black as the night. Suddenly I jumped, realizing I was tied up! I was about to shout at the top of my lungs, though my mouth was taped up.
"Well hello Mark, did you sleep well?" He said as he smiled creepily, "Oh sorry I forgot you couldn't talk" He chuckled. I was burning inside. I knew it, I knew he had something going on. Though I never knew he would do such a thing. My eyes were filled with hatred.