15

* MARK'S POV *
I was sitting next to Jack who was laying there without a move. I didn't know what to do. All I wanted was to get out of here safe with jack. Without warning I punched that thing as hard as I could. I was raging of anger. Anti fell and his nose started bleeding. He looked up at me and laughed.
"I am not in the mood for fighting. (and I can't wright fights XD) But I shall be back." After those words he disappeared. I didnt know what to do. I was tired, scared and confused. I sat down never noticing I fell asleep. When I woke up I found myself laying somewhere else than where I fell asleep. It was more comfey? Some bright light was blaring into my eyes. It took me a while to get used to. I finally opened my eyes. Some people were looking at me. I then realized that I was in the hospital. WAIT WHERE'S JACK? I shouted. The nurse said to calm down, (shut up nurse!! XD) she said that jack is ok and I can go see him. She told me the number he was in.
101..
103..
105! I stepped in and saw jack sleeping. He had wires everywhere. I came up to him and was terrified. He woke up, he finaly woke up. I was so happy. I had totally forgot at that moment all that happened before. I was just happy to see that Jack was ok. At least that's what I thought.
"Mark? Where am I?" He aked in a wisper.
"You're in the hospital everything is OK." The doctor came in and asked if I was a relative, I was just about to say no, but before I could say anything Jack said I was family. The doctor took me to his office and said that Jack had a brain damage, though it wasn't so bad and that he will be in the hospital for a day just for observation. As for me I had just a Crack in my skull, though that's all done with since I had an operation, and now everything is fine.

(A/N this is my first story so I'm sorry If it's not too good. I'm soo sorry that I changed things around. I guess we shall leave this and turn this into a nice happy time XD, and maybe a septiplier ship?)