27

2 weeks later
* Mark's POV *

Tomorrow is my birthday and I'm going to my mother's for my birthday. I did talk to Jack a lot. Everyday even. It seemed as if he had forgotten I have my birthday. I still had 5 hours to relax before I go on a drive to my Momiplier. Bob and Wade were at my house celebrating, playing games and challenges. It was super fun but I couldn't stop thinking about Jack. Then I heard a ring to the door. I opened the door and what I saw made me really happy. It was Jack, I gave him a bear hug.
"Mark.... I can't breath..."
"Oh sorry, I really missed you."
"Oh please don't cry." We were just about to do something when WADE had to come and interrupt. For some reason he always tried to pull me away from my phone whenever I typed to Jack. But I didn't want to think about that now.
"Can I steal Jack for a sec?"
"What for?"
"Just about a video we did."
"Ok, but for a short while."
Well that was weird that Wade wanted to do that right now. I went to Bob. He was also confused...

* Jack's POV *

Wade and I went outside. I already knew what he had to say. My feet barely could hold me up. I had to rest against the wall. I hadn't eaten in a while nor had I slept. Nobody noticed anything thanks to my baggy clothes and makeup that my ex left at the house.
"You know what up.. but just in case I shall repeat. If a single hair falls off Mark I will end you, get it?" He looked scary. He looked at me from above. He was way taller than me. I never took him seriously. Now he was dead serious.
"Yes... I understand.... and t..t..thank you for um.." I was choking over my words.
"I'm doing this for Mark's good. Not yours." Then he left me. I was alone outside. I wanted to cry but my makeup would come off.
"Jack? Are you ok?" Mark came to me.
"Mark! What are you doing outside? You should rest with your leg!"
"I'm fine. Some fresh air will do me good. So I asked you something."
"Um yeah you did... I'm good. I just had a bad flight."
"You should rest."
"No I'm ok."
We came back to the house. I hated seeing Mark with splints on his legs but he was still smiling which made me smile for real. I have faked my smiles in my video's lately and it was a lovely feeling to smile for real again. Bob still had his confused look on his face. I laughed at it looked funny.
"What?" Bob he started laughing too.
"Nothing" I replied.
"Wade, why so serious? I never seen you so serious before." Mark asked.
"Just hung up."
"Oh ok?" He gave a confused laugh. The rest of the day went amazingly. Lots of fun laughes and games.