16.

* Mark's POV *

After one day Jack could go home. Thankfully there was nothing wrong with him. Though I took him to my place so he could rest a bit. We finaly had time to talk.
"So... we finaly get to talk." I started. Jack also seemed very quiet.
"I'm wondering why you still trust me after all this?"
"Because I know it was not you."
"What now? We can't pretend like nothing happened. Fans, friends and family will question everything."
"How about we tell then that it's not there business what happened?"
"Ok... I guess"
"Come here you leprechaun" I smiled and hugged him, in a friendly way.
I recorded a video explaining that we had a little accident and that Jack will be resting, though I will be back to gamimg. I put it on YouTube and looked at the comments. Nobody suspected a thing. Good.

*later that evening*

I guess things went back to normal. Though I still don't have my Jack back. I didn't know what to say to him or how to cheer him up. I just sat next to him.
"What if it comes back?" Jack spoke
"It won't, and of it will he is going to have to deal with me."
"Thanks Mark, your the best friend I could ever have. I'm going to bed now, I'm feeling a bit dizzy."
"Good night" Then I was alone again. I looked at my phone for the first time in ages. I got a lot of notifications, messeges. I started texting everyone that Jack and I are Ok now, and there is nothing to worry about anymore. After that I fell asleep on the couch.

* A few days later *

Jack has been acting weird, he doesn't want to make eye contact with me at all, though I'm not supriesed. He has gone through a lot.

* Jack's POV *

I felt weird around Mark, it was always like that but now it just got stronger. I always felt like collapsing in front of him. Was it because he was cute? No that's not right! He is my friend, that's all, a friend! Also I have a girlfriend. OH SHOOT! I FORGOT ABOUT HER! I went on skype as fast as I could and on to my girlfriends skype. Welp now I don't have a girlfriend. She had sent a messege saying that she had found somebody else and is breaking up with me. I sighed deeply. I wasn't suprised since I didn't care for her. I started to panic inside, I started to cry, I was nothing. Nobody wanted me.