19

* Jack's POV *

It has been a few days and I'm still at Mark's house. There was always something holding me back from going to Ireland and doing what I wanted to do, there was always something telling me to wait one more day. It was ether playing games with Mark, Bob and Wade, or going out somewhere. Everyday that wanting to let go gets smaller. Now it's at the point where it's almost invisible. I wanted to live again. I felt like I was born again and wanted to do everything all over again. Today Mark wanted to go out to a bar with me and his friends. Of course I agreed. Once we got there I knew that it was better if I didn't drink, especially after last time (wink wink XD).

We headed into the bar. It was like any other normal bar. Mark took his pills so he could drink. The reson why we went to the bar is to make a surprise birthday party for Felix. Stuff went on like any other party: surprise, birthday cake, drinking and more drinking. I ate the most of the cake. After a while I couldn't help but take a few sips of beer, and by a few sips I ment a whole bottle. I wasn't fully drunk though. Mark was though. The party finished and we then went home.

(SEPTIPLIER STUFF WARNING!)

We were finally home. I was was just about to put Mark to bed when I felt something warm touching my lips. I looked up and saw Mark's eyes. I knew he was drunk, he wouldn't remember anything. I kissed back. It felt amazing, I hadn't felt like that since forever. Mark pinned me to the wall. After a while we looked each other in the eyes and Mark spoke out..
"I love you Sean"
"I love you too Markipoo"

* Mark's POV *

I woke up only rembering Felix's party, nothing after. I was in my room shirtless and in my bed. I looked over to see what time it was, though there was something in my way. I looked closer. Jack? He was still sleeping. It hit me like thunder when I realized that there was definitely something going on yesterday evening that I wasn't aware of. Then Jack woke up.
"I thought you would wake up before me! Err well I'm just going to go..." He rushed into the bathroom. Wait so he knew what was up? We are going to have to talk later.