28

* Mark's POV *

Everybody left except Jack. I encouraged him to go with me to my Mom's. He agreed, but he still didn't like the idea. He was sad, I could see it in his deep blue eyes. But it seems as if he wanted to keep it a secret. I didn't know why, so I just gave it a go and asked what was up...
"Jack, are you ok?"
"Yeah, why ask?"
"I don't think so, you seem really sad and I don't want you to be."
"It's nothing, I've just missed you."
"Awww come give a hug."
But smth was telling me that wasn't really why he was sad. The hug was cut off by a ring at the door. The taxi was here. Jack helped me get into the car since I had crutches. Soon after he sat next to me. There was dead silence, all we did was hold each other's hands. I noticed that his hand wasn't as soft as usual. It was getting darker by every second. Jack finally fell asleep, I couldn't sleep though. I looked closer at Jack. He was pale and slim. That made me worried, was he ok? Was there something that I don't know about? After a while I also fell asleep. I had a nightmare that I didn't like...

* Start of Mark dreaming*

I was on a rooftop and the surroundings were dulling, the sky was grey and there wasn't a single spot of blue. The roof seemed empty, all I could hear was the wind howling and sirens? I looked down, there was the police. I looked up to where the police were looking, there I saw Jack. I felt my heart shatter into a billion pieces seeing him crying and he looked in my direction, his eyes were still deep blue but they were sad and lonely.
"I'm so sorry, Mark I will always love you" those were his last words as he jumped...

* End of Mark's dreaming *

I woke up screaming Jack's name.
"Mark! Are you ok?" Jack asked grabbing my arm and was very worried. We were still in the car, though I noticed that we were close to my mother's house.
"Yeah, I'm Ok.. just had a nightmare..."
"Want to talk about it later?"
"No its ok it wasn't that bad I'm ok."
"You sure? You don't look so."
"Yeah very sure."
"You gave me a heart attack." He placed his hand on his chest laughing. It was so cute the way he said heart in his cute Irish accent. It made me smile. And with that we arrived at my Momiplier.