23

* Mark's POV *

Jack said that he has 3 more days until he goes back to Ireland. We were both heartbroken to know that we won't see each other so often. So on the first day I decided that we will go to a movie and then to the park in the late evening for a picnic. It was time for us to head out, the cinema was a 10 min walk away. The sun was out so we felt a lovely warmth touching our skin. Our hands were intwined into each other's, though it got uncomfortable since they were hot and sweaty. When we arrived at the cinema we took seats at the very back row, the view was best from there. We were watching a horror movie. Jack almost screamed out loud. He buried his face into his hands. He was so scared that he cuddled up to me. The people next to us gave us the looks. They were probably homophobic. Oh well.
Once the movie ended we went home and packed for our late evening picnic. When we got to the park there was a fascinating sunset. The sky was pinky-orange. Jack was resting on my shoulder, I found it really cute. I rested on his head. There was silence as the sun was slowly setting over the horizon. We laid down after the sunset. We were observing the stars and found the north star. We laid there for a bit, laughing and chatting, re-living the memories of the past: Pax Prime, Indypopcorn, G-mod, prop hunt and all other wonderful times we had together. Then I laid on my stomach facing Jack. He just smiled and said that this is the best day of his entire life. I then kissed him slightly on the lips. It was as if time stopped. It was just me, Jack and the stars. I got lost in his gorgeous clear deep blue eyes. I had never seen deeper eyes. I felt a warmth that I had never felt before. Then time rolled back to normal. We got out some juice, pancakes and other goodies. We stared longingly into each other's eyes. It felt kinda wierd after a while so we ate up everything eatable that was in the basket. We then packed up. We walked right next to each other holding hands. It was defiantly the most beautiful day of my life too.

(A/N yeah sorry if this chap isn't soo good and that it's short. It was so great to wright though. Awwww I'm dying of adorablness <3 also you can give me suggestions on what I could type late B0ï)