17

* Jack's POV *

I started to cry. That's all I could do. I guess nobody wanted me. I decided that I wanted to go back to Ireland, I didn't want to talk to anyone, and I didn't want Mark to see me. I wanted to die, and that was my plan. I went to mark to tell him I'm going back to Ireland
"Why? Do you not like it here?"
"I gotta go back to videos and stuff."
"You can make videos at my house though."
"But I want to be home again."
"I won't let you I I.... "
"You what?"
"I feel lonely, yeah I feel lonely."
"You are clearly lying."

* Mark's POV *

I screwed up. What do I say. Yes I have a tiny crush on Jack but we would get only hate from fans, and I don't know if he likes me back. He is my best friend! He has a girlfriend! What now?
"err Mark?"
"Err what? Oh yeah um well..."
Phone, yes the phone rang. It was Bob. I had to answer. He was just calling to ask what's up, and if we could play Gmod together with Jack, Wade and I, or drunk minecraft. I looked at Jack and he said he wanted to play drunk minecraft.

*Tem skip to gameplay*

"Hello everybody, my name is Markiplier and welcome to drunk minecraft with Mark.... wait I'm Mark... AGAIN!"
"Ok we get the idea your playing with me Bob and Wade" Jack shouted. We were all clearly drunk. We had a great time playing and lauging. Bob killed himself by acident not actualy knowing how, Wade got lost and Jack and I were building a mantion. Lets say this was the best episode ever made. After a while things started rolling fast. Jack at one moment kept glancing at me. Then I asked, why was he staring me once in a while...
"Cuz you're soo beautiful Mark I think I'm in love."
"You are clearly drunk." I answered.
"Just septiplier away already guys!" Wade interrupted.
"Shut up Wade!" Jack said.
"Ok, I think we shall finish off here, thank you everybody so much for watching...... bu bye!"
"Soo.. I'm just going to go cuz I'm hungry and tired." And with that Bob left. Wade also left just saying bye.
Once all the cameras were off I took Jack to his bedroom. Without warning he kissed me. I felt alcohol from his lips. For some reason something was pulling me to Jack. But he had a girlfriend. I finally pushed away.
"Are you crazy you have a girlfriend!"
"Not anymore Mark she broke up with me." Jack giggled. I just ran from the room. I wasn't ready for this, and he was drunk. Lesson learned, never play drunk minecraft with Jack.