31

* Jack's POV *

I stood there and greeted everyone. The greeting took forever. Every single person had at least a whole paragraph of wishes and something for Mark. No one was asking who I was though... yet. Everyone sat to the table. The table was very big, so everyone had there place. On the table was food, a lot of food: Susi, diplings and all other great meals.
(These are Mark's family members)

Aunt: So Mark I heard that you are in a relationship with someone. Will you tell us who the lucky girl is and the story of how you met?

I gulped, Mark's mom glanced at me, but it was just a glance. Mark also didn't say anything for a while.

Aunt: Cmon tell us who she is.

Mark: Well.. it's complicated

Aunt: I see.... Who is this? This is Jack right?

My heart started pounding. Mark's Mom again glanced at me, then at Mark. Will Mark tell them or not?

Mark: Yeah he is a good old friend.

Aunt: Yeah I've heard about him. So Jack how did you meet?

Oh no my turn I guess I need to give it my best and not mess up.

Jack: Well through youtube. We have been on many podcast together and other things like that.

Aunt: Well why you and not Tyler, Bob or Wade. Tyler is Mark's best friend and he always comes.

Mark: Tyler is away and I never took Jack anywhere so that's why.

Aunt: That's a good idea.

I was so happy Mark answered that question.

Mom: I think it's time for the birthday cake for the birthday boy!

* Mark's POV *

I could tell Jack was nervous about the situation. Nevertheless we both made the most out of it.
The birthday cake came in and everyone sang happy birthday. I felt like a little boy again on his birthday. I started feeling giddy and clapped my hands. I made a wish. The wish was so that me and Jack would be together forever. Then we just laughed and talked. Though it wasn't over yet...
Everyone was asking about my relationship. Nobody knew I was with Jack exept Tom and Mom. And Mom had to finaly tell my Aunt and she just said it out loud since she was very surprised. There was a silence. Nobody dared to say a word. I finally stood up and just agreed that yes I was with Jack and that I love him. People started to say things like: Mark I didn't know, how could you, but you were so innocent. Slowly half of the people just left the party. The other half just thought that they would go to give us time alone.

(A/N I'm just wondering, is anyone still interested in this? And I am sorry for delayed updates, but I'll try and change that.
B0ï)