11.

(A/N this is a portrait of Mark that I did ;), oh and it's my first portrait ever.)

* Jack's POV *

I read what was on the piece of paper,

Dear visitors,
If you want to get out of here you must find the key in order to exit. Seems simple right? Let's see how you do it, and if you ever escape from this underground.
Good luck.

I read it a few times, I couldn't believe what we have gotten ourselves into. It's all my fault. I shouldn't have lost the key, I shouldn't have ever entered this place.
"You look like you have seen a ghost, what's on that paper?"
I was speechless, I handed him the paper. He grabbed it, read it, looked at me, and read it again.
"You know where we are right?" He simply asked with the most serious expression I had ever seen.
"Yeah.. I do... I think.."
"Well, you have the Internet and your PC so we can call out for help, right?"
"You're always the smart one." I gave a little chuckle, but it disappeared immediately.
We headed back to the room where the PC was. Sadly things weren't as wonderful as we thought. The internet was out. I, though, still had my phone by my side, so I took it and called the police. I did it fast without thinking that I could get into trouble. It was a terrible feeling to be trapped in such a place and feel guilty about it. I could feel my sins crawling on my back. What I told the police is that we were underground in my Grandad's old log cabin. I told them the address. They said that they would get there as fast as they could, but what will they do about me? I couldn't just lie to them that I did nothing, I started getting more worried about what will happen.