34 Last Chapter

* Marks POV *

I woke up to the terrifying screams of "ITS JUST A DREAM!" coming from my boyfriend. I jumped in shock. I looked over and saw Jack. His eyes were red filled with tears and his face was as white as if he had seen a ghost. I was confused but I then realized that it must have been a nightmare. I gently told him to calm down I wrapped my arms around him as I said it. But still with Jacks knees curled up to himself.
"It was just a dream, I am right here."
He just cried. He didn't say a word. The room was dark and had a feeling of emptiness. I was asking myself what dream did Jack have? And I hopped that he was ok. He then hugged me tightly, he never hugged me so tightly, it was like he hadn't seen me in ages. I felt his hair that was messy from sleep. We sat there for a while and Jack calmed down a bit. But still had the face of horror.
"Jack... Do you want to tell me what happened in your dream? Let it out?"
I asked
"You.... You were in th..the bathroom and then he came and you... You...." He teared up again. I felt sorry for him.
"Who is he? What happened to me?"
"There was your blood everywhere and he hurt you."
I didn't ask anymore since I could tell he couldn't say much more. After a while he said he was tired so we fell asleep.

I woke up in the morning and looked over to ask Jack how he slept. But he wasn't there. So I went downstairs expecting him to be up and in the kitchen.
"Jack?"
Silence.....
I looked over to the table and just seeing a note laying there made me panic. I went over and started reading...

I'm sorry sorry Mark I can't do this much longer. I need you to keep safe. I would never be able to live knowing you are in danger. But once I'm gone  you will be safe. I will always love you and don't go looking for me.

Love your boyfriend Jack.

My heart shattered into peices as I read throught the note over again. I had to find Jack as fastas I could. He couldn't do this to himself. I loved hem too much. I could only think of one place... The old rooftop.
I ran as fast as I could to my destination. It was fall so I felt the breeze on my face as I ran. My legs wanted to give up as I was panting and with pain in my side. I had a bad condition, I hadn't exersized in ages. I reached the old place and I had no idea what was going on around me. I could here no sound I consentraited on what was important to me. I was finally there, my world stopped like my heart as I saw Jack. It was all just like a dream I had a while back.

I was on the rooftop and the surroundings were dulling, the sky was grey and there wasn't a single spot of blue. The roof seemed empty, all I could hear was the wind howling and sirens of police cars. I started tearing up as I ran to Jack. I felt my heart shatter into a billion pieces seeing him crying and he looked in my direction, his eyes were still deep blue but they were sad and lonely.
"Why did you look for me? I told you not to" he cried.
"Cause I love you! Please Jack don't do this! This is not the way to solve problems, please just come to me where it's saf. I can't afford to lose you, you mean too much to me."
"It is how to solve this, there is him without me"
"What? Who?"
"Anti, he wants to hurt you. And without me there is no me."
"There has to be a better solution! I love you too much!" I cry
"I'm so sorry, Mark I will always love you over everything." those were his last words as he jumped.
"NOO JACK PLEASE!"

I fell on my knees, my heart shattered and eyes filled with tears. The whole world shut down. I have lost the most important person in my life. I had no consciousness as to what was going on. The air felt cooler and it was as if my tears turned into ice.
An hour later Wade came to pick me up.
"It was him that hurt me and caused Jack to do this not him."
"I think you should rest after this, your saying things after all this."
"No its true. I even saw him and know it's him." My eyes where still filled with tears.
"Just lets get home."
I said no more and just followed Wade to the car. Nothing looked like before. Everything was dull, it was like there was no color to anything anymore.

It took me months and months to recover after Jacks death. But I will never be the same again and I will always remember him and keep him in my heart. I quit youtube and found myself a job. It was too much for me to take to see memories of Jack. Though every now and then Id look through pictures, videos and all great memories. I didn't ever mention the underground. Still no one knows about that incident. Except Wade, but he is a good friend and he promised me he would never tell anyone.
Yesterday I visited his grave accompanied by my friends and family. I also decided to spend 2 weeks at my moms. I just wanted to spend time with my family. No apparent reason. Another thing is that I hadn't dated anyone since. But there was this one wonam I had a crush on....

(Wooo that was fun! soo... thats the end of this story. Boi XD)