2. The plan

We are in the car with Mark driving, he doesn't know what I'm planing to do, it's better if I keep it a secret. He wouldn't agree for me to do anything of my sweet little plan and would just run away or something like that.
"Hej Jack, Why on earth do you have such a big sute case?" Mark asked,
"You never know what fans want to give to you" I chukkled,
"But Jack aren't your gifts going into boxes and get shipped to Ireland?"
"Well yeah, but what if I want it straght away? What if It was cake that I would want to eat?" I answered, but that wasn't the case, I had to lie.
"Okey I won't judge you." That's all he said, with a look that meant he was thinking about something. Silence filled the car. We probably won't talk for the rest of the ride.

*time skip*

Mark and I have a small apartment that we paid for the time being. Mark Is planing to leave the next day, I though, I'm not letting that happen. I want do do one more thing in Ameryka, and Mark must be with me, even if he doesn't what to.

*Mark's POV*

I have a weird feeling about Jack, he is behaving weirdly. He is way more happier than he should be, and his smile, his smile tells me he is up to something. Something mischievous. I wish I could mind read, then I would know exactly what he is up to, and what he has in his crazy Irish head of his. We are just about to go to bed. Now we are eating our last meal of the day, salad. It is delicious.