8.

* Mark's POV *

"I'm soo sorry" He sobbed "It's just that I can't help it."
I soffened hearing those words. I had never seen Jack cry before. After a few minutes that seemed like an eternity, I spoke.
"You want to talk about it?"
Silence.
I untangled myself from the hug. We both sat down and Jack was staring at the floor. I looked at the time. It was 8:40 am. I knew we were still in America, so I told Jack that the he needed to upload a video. He stood up and clicked upload without a single word.
"Ok I think it's best if you just say what's on your mind and why you did this?"
"I'm just sick of being alone all the time. I only get to see you once in forever wich is when we are at Vid Con together, and I do this because I want to be with someone... to not be lonely. I know I have fans that I can talk to, but it's not enough. I want to talk to someone eye to eye without them turning there back to me. I don't even know my fans well enough to be able to trust them."
"But you have me, you can always talk to me."
"You never talk to me. When was the last time we played a game together? When was the last time we talked?" He looked at me still crying. He was right, we never talked and it was ages since we played a game together.
"We can still fix that." I exclamed
"How? You're in America and I'm in Ireland. Skype isn't the same thing as talking in real life. Besides, you never have time, no one ever has time. Either you're doing a video or you are asleep because of the different times, and you have better friends than me that you would rather talk to..." He said, facing the floor again.
"That's not true!" I almost cried noticing that I never talked with Jack and I just ignored him. "You're the best friend I could ever have, no one is as funny as you, know one is as boss as you." I smiled at him. He smiled back. "I forgive what you have done, we can tell the fans that I had a car crash or something. Ok?" I stood up and gave him a hand to help him up.
"Ok." Suddenly, he hugged me twice as hard as the last time.
"Thank you..."
Another tear filled his eyes.