10.

* ??? POV *

Some weirdos came in to my hideout, I couldn't see them very well because I wanted to be unseen. The only thing I could see was that one had green hair, and the other had blue. I knew this place very well since it was my Grandad's place. He had given me the key, and let me be in control. I know every single square inch of this place. For most people it's a maze, not for me though. One of them had a key, the key to the exit, and he accidentally dropped it without knowing. I took it, once they had left the room, I decided to play a game with them. They would have to find the key and exit this place, I put a few hints here and there to make their task seem possible.

*Mark's POV *

"So, where's the exit?" I asked "How many rooms away?"
"It's kind of far... About a hundred rooms away."
Excuse me!? How on earth did you get me here?
"I used the elevator."
"Oh... Okay... Maybe you left it in the elevator then?" I did my best not to panic. We walked through the corridor into the fourth room. Inside was the staircase and the elevator. To our surprise there was a piece of paper tapped to the lift.
"What the ...?"
Jack walked towards the elevator, and a confused expression appeared on his face.