13.

* Mark's POV *

Everything was going smoothly. We didn't have trouble solving the puzzle since we were the gaming masters. People hated us sometimes, saying that video games won't help us much in life. We now can see that it isn't true. All the games that we have played helped us to be more smart and quick at solving the puzzles. Also, it is an awesome job as we can help and relate with our fans. After an hour and a half, we reached room number 30.
When we arrived in a room with a clock and a table wich looked exactly the same as in the previous room, we then realized that we were hungry and tired.

"NYEHHEHE SPAGHETTI!" Jack shouted in his papyrus voice.
"What's up with you?! It's just spaghetti, nothing major. Though it is a celebration that we can finally eat something." We sat at the table and started eating the cold food.
"I guess we are almost there. It isn't as bad as it seems. Some fun, puzzles, food and exercise."
"Can't you math? We aren't even halfway through!" I answered harshly. I guess he didn't want to be put down by this place though. "Sorry, I guess we ought to try and stay positive." I added.
"It's ok, you can be angry at me... I deserve it." He looked down sadly at the food.
"Hey don't say that. It's not your fault, it's mine for egnoring you." I sighed, it was hard to stay positive but we did our best.

(A/N sooo do you want antiseptic eye to be in the story? Please coment if you want him or not :D B0ï)