30

* Mark's POV *

I was wide awake. I looked over to see Jack still sleeping. The room was bright and I was just laying there staring at the ceiling. I heard the kettle go on from the kitchen. I decided to get up since I couldn't sleep. I slowly creeped out of the room not to wake Jack. It was hard with my leg. Tom was awake and was making himself coffee.
"Hi Tom, can you make me coffee too?"
"Sure. Shouldn't you be resting? I mean with your leg you shouldn't be walking around like that."
"Ehh screw it, I'm Ok. By the way why didn't Mom greet us yesterday?"
"She was just tired and it was late you know."
"Oh ok..."
"So how is Jack?"
"Jack is good."
"Who started it?"
"Well its kinda complicated."
"How can that be complicated?"
"Well I was drunk and err yeah..."
"Oh... Was he drunk too?"
"No... he just kinda went with it and well in the morning we just went together. I would say he started it because he had kissed before but then he was drunk. I didn't kiss back and he didn't remember that."
"Well that's a crazy story."
"Yeah it is a crazy story." My Mom said coming up to me. "Happy birthday baby." She gave me a big bear hug and then let go.
"Mom? Why won't you accept Jack?"
"It's just not right. I want my baby to grow into a family like any other."
"But I am."
"What about my grand children?"
"There is adoption."
"I really can't imagine a kid with 2 dad's and no mother."
"Please just meet him first."
"Ok I'll give him a chance if that's what you want."
Jack came in dressed and neat.
"Good morning" Jack seemed nervous.

* Jack's POV *

"Hello Jack, sorry I couldn't greet you yesterday."
"It's ok I understand."
"So today there will be family coming over and we will be celebrating my babys birthday."
Mark's Mom explains everything to everyone. I still hadn't given my present to Mark. Everyone got changed and we were getting ready for the family to come. I smiled as much as I could. Inside I was still broken. I wanted to talk to Mark but I couldn't since we were busy. The time came when the family poured into the house. I got very nervous at that point. Not all of the family knew who I was. I was afraid. I just stood next to Mark hoping for the best.

A/N OMG THANKS SOOOO MUCH FOR 1.50k (almost) I'm sooo happy that happened srsly I love you guys so much!