26

* Wades POV *

Jack, why Jack? He was such a good friend. That's probably why he was weird after the unknown accident a month ago. I also can't belive that Mark just went with it and also started a relationship with him! Jack probably did it just to make Mark like and forgive him. I promised to not tell anyone, for now, but I will keep an eye out for Jack.

* Mark's POV *

Mom gave me chicken soup like she always does when I'm ill. It's very good. She made it at home and brought it to me still warm. I have a broken leg and that's it really. I am worried about Jack though, I haven't heard about Jack for 2 days now. I didn't ask about him because of my mom. I realy hope he is ok.

* Jack's POV *

I flew to Ireland once Wade left the room. After 2 days I wrote to Mark saying I'm Ok and that I love him and that I hope he gets better. I immidietly got a response:

M: Thank goodness, where are you right now?
J: In Ireland...
M: Why didn't you visit me and at least say bye?
I then froze. I didn't know what to text to him...
J: Because I was in a rush..
M: I forgive you, but please at least call some time.
J: Ok. I wanted to ask you what happened before all this?
M: You don't remember? Well we were at the theme park.
J: I remember, that but what happened later?
M: We had a car crash...
J: Omg really?! Are you ok? You haven't been hurt badly have you?
M: Just a broken leg, no biggie.
J: No biggie!? That is serious!
M: It's nothing really.
J: Please take care.
M: ok I will I am going to rest now.
J: Yes do you need it. Love you.
M: Love you too.

So Wade didn't tell anyone... then again I got a text message, I thought it was Mark, but it wasn't him. It was Wade instead..

I will keep my promise but if anything happened to Mark you are dead. I have an eye on you...

I sighed... it was a sigh of sadness and relief. At least no one else knows and he is giving me a chance...

A/N so sorry it's shot AGAIN but err I kinda didnt know really what to type. And THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR 1K READERS... srsly it means soo much to mee thank you.