I'm Done Caring

Começar do início

(A\N: so I guess the part you're about to read is from this book but before the rewrite so only some of you will remember this part. Comment OG if you remember this part)

"This is a terrible idea." I said while sitting on the field as Stiles duck taped Scott's hands behind his back.

"It's a great idea." Stiles argued before picking up the lacrosse stick.

"Stupid idea." I mumbled causing Scott to chuckle.

"Remember keep your heart rate down." Stiles said while picking up a ball in the net of the lacrosse stick.

Ball after ball hit Scott making him angrier and angrier.

One last ball hit Scott causing him to fall to the ground as the beeping of the heart rate monitor got louder and faster.

"Can I try my way now?" I asked as Scott broke the duck tape.

"Yeah I think your way is a perfect idea." Stiles said in fear.

I ran over to Scott, crouching down next to him.

"Okay Scott think about something that makes you happy." I said as he huffed and puffed.

"I can't." He said while digging his claws into the ground.

"Scott, look at me." I said as I lifted his face to look at me.

His eyes glowed a bright gold.

That's when I crashed my lips into his, calming him down.

I woke up on the floor with Malia and Stiles crouched down next to me.

"What happened?" I asked as I felt something trickle down from my nose.

"You started to bleed from your nose and then you collapsed to the ground." Stiles said as my finger met the blood on my face.

I'm starting to feel again.

I pushed them away and walked over to the sink washing away the blood.

"What's going on?" Stiles asked confused.

"She's starting to feel again." Malia said with a smirk.

"No I'm not. I don't want to have feelings so that I would feel helpless." I snapped before storming out of the room.

I don't want to feel again.

~

I was at Derek's loft sitting on the floor as Derek lectured me.

"What were you thinking. Shutting off your humanity because of some stupid teenage boy. No, that's the thing, you weren't thinking. God Nikki how could you be so stupid." Derek said as he paced in front of me.

"Are you even listening to me?" He asked after noticing I was on my phone.

"What were you thinking. Shutting off your humanity because of some stupid teenage boy. Blah blah blah..." I said mocking him making him even more mad.