Reading

Whenever I have nothing to do and am completely bored out of my mind, I... well, I just lie in bed and listen to music and sigh nonstop. But, you see, even though I love reading, the thought of reading a book on WattPad whenever I am bored is always a little "meh" to me. It's really only because I don't want to go through the boring process of finding a good book, one that will suck my brain juices dry and keep me up till my eyes burn.

And whenever I do find a book that's worthwhile, it's always - always, always, always! - worth it. But I always forget this little fact; that it's worth it. So, a few minutes ago, I thought: Well, maybe if I write it down, I won't forget! That's why I'm here, right now, writing this.

You wanna know what my favorite part about reading a book is? Of course not, but eh. I don't really care, so I'mma tell you ugly ducklings anyway! ;3

(Calling you guys ugly ducklings is not an insult, by the way. It actually describes, maybe, half of us here on WattPad. Because an ugly duckling turns into this beautiful swan, remember? So, I was thinking that, in real life, some of us are like ugly ducklings - ignored, hated on, disliked. But on WattPad? You're a beautiful swan)

My favorite part about reading a book is rereading it. It's kind of like talking to a good friend you haven't talked to in a long time, where you share laughs and tears, smiles and pouts, angered thoughts and depressed feelings. Actually, it's exactly like talking to a good friend you haven't talked to in a long while. X3