Torture Techniques for Killing Tablets! (Felina style ;3)

We all like destroying things. It's in our nature. We like to hit things, burn things, smash things to smithereens. It's just so... so satisfying. Especially if you're destroying an object you dislike.

But some people take destroying things to a completely new level. Like burning buildings down, for example. Or maybe crashing planes into buildings. And then those people end up killing people. And they like it.

I like killing people.

Jk. XD Anyway....

Okay, so maybe, possibly, probably the whole point I wrote all of this was to say that I like killing people.

No, but seriously, the reason why I wrote all of this is because I'm going to be killing my tablet. ;D 'Cause, ye know.... it broke.

Let's just say that you should NEVER EVER let your parents/parent get you a Kurio tablet. End of story. Kurio's absolutely suck and have many, many problems. One problem is not being able to download apps, another would be low graphics. There's also this very weird problem where, if you accidentally stick the charger into the wrong hole in your Kurio tablet, it completely shuts off. Then you have to start it up again, and sometimes it breaks during the starting up process, so you have to restart it and... ugh, it's frustrating. By now, I've had to restart my Kurio tablet at least four or five times.

I'm so glad it finally broke because 1.) I get to kill it, and 2.) I get a new tablet.

How am I going to kill it, you ask? How I kill you of course! :3

Anyway, jokes put aside, I have a bunch of killing... techniques. I'm just hoping my tata (dad) has a sledgehammer lying around.... I'm almost positive we have a chainsaw somewhere. I wonder if the lawnmower could do some good.

Probably.

I could always just smash it against the wall too. That'd be fun! :3

OOOOOH, I JUST GOT A REALLY GOOD IDEA! What if I bought ice skates just for the sole purpose of jumping up and down on my dumb ol' tablet? :D IT'S SUCH A BEAUTIFUL IDEA!

I'm so proud of myself~ Mainly because I know how to kill something. Speaking of killing something, I should use an axe on that tablet of mine...

I'm so weird. XD I don't know why, but killing is really enticing to me.

'Kay, y'all think I'm insane. I'll take my leave now.... X3

(PS: Don't call the cops on me. I just have an interesting way of thinking [almost wrote killing instead of thinking XD]. How the police will find me? They just know how to do stuff... ;~; Besides, do you really want me to be cooped up in a mental institution, possibly all alone? You know that any paranoia I have in there will send me into fits of fear and insanity)