Blow Jobs and Revenge

Mikaela and Yuu were peacefully sleeping in each other's arms but it was disrupted by someone calling. "Dad? Dad."

Mikael could tell it was Michiro, he tossed around for a while. "Yuu, your son is awake."

"Why is he my son at times like this?" Yuu asked.

"Dad wake up." Michiro kept on shaking Mikaela until he got up.

"Michiro what's wrong?" Mikaela yawned.

"Can we go for a walk?" He asked.

"What?" Mikaela turned to the bedside clock it was just four am. "Michi, it's too early, come on go back to sleep, you have school tomorrow."

"I had a nightmare." Michiro said. "When I have nightmares, mum used to take me for a little walk and talk with me."

Mikaela sighed and tapped Yuu. "Yuu, help me out here."

"Go to hell Mika." Yuu said as he hid under the covers. "I have a test today, I need my rest."

"Seriously?" Mikaela asked. "I have an important meeting by six am."

"So what?" Yuu asked. "I'm going to sleep."

Mikaela sighed as he looked at Michiro. "Alright, let's go." He said as Michiro smiled.

"YOU LITTLE ASSHOLE!" Guren yelled. "Where did you get your own Yakuza clan?"

"I met the boss a year ago and saved his life." Shingu said. "But unfortunately the man had a weak heart and died from it months later, passing his yakuza clan down to me."

"HE DIDN'T HAVE A CHILD OF HIS OWN TO PASS IT ON TO?" Guren asked.

"No." Shingu said. "The man is estranged to his kids, they want nothing to do with his Yakuza and left him. So I became like a son to him and now I have my own yakuza clan.

"You son of a-"

"Guren he's our son." Shinya said. "Let's just forget about how strange our little boy is and focus on better things, I hear Miyu and Michiro have started going to school."

"Really?" Shingu asked. "Which one?"

"Yours." Shinya said. "The one you've refused to attend for months now."

"Really now?" Shingu said as he got out if chair.

"Where are you going?" Guren asked.

"School." Shingu said. "Now that Michiro is there, school now has a purpose of meaning in my life. Although I'll have to be skipping classes to be with him." He waved. "Bye."

"I hate him." Guren said. "His purpose of school is just to be with his eight year old boyfriend?"

"Cute isn't it?" Shinya laughed.

"Just imagine." Sayuri said while looking down at Mikaela, he was on the floor of the living room, still in his pajamas and still asleep. "Tomoe-chan." She called out. "I found him."

It didn't take long before Tomoe ran into the room. "My goodness!' She gasped. "Mr Shindo?"

"People are waiting for this man." Sayuri said. "And here he is sleeping his life away." She matched his head. "Wake up damn it, I hate sloths with my life."

"Oww!" Mikaela yelled as he sat up. "What the hell is your problem bitch? I'm trying to sleep."

"Sleep?" She asked. "Mikaela it's nine am, you're meeting started three hours ago, well of course it hasn't started without you."