But at the very next moment she felt something under her foot due to which her weight disbalanced .Manik when saw her such state he shouted: Nandini careful.

Nandini looked at his worried face and tried to balance herself in water and on the very next moment she felt a strong arm encircling her waist.

She immediately looked at that face and found a worried Manik besides herself.

Manik in worried voice: Bachi ho dehan nahi rakh sakti apna...?

Nandini with a cutest smile nodded in yes and then said while picnching his cheek: Arey jab mera Body Guard merey sath hai to mujhe apna dehan khud rakhne ki kya zarorat hai.

Manik with surprise asked: Bodyguard ?

Nandini blinked her eyes and said: Haan na Mera apna Monster Manik Malhotra ,,,,, Mera personal Bodyguard.

Manik's facial expression changed on this.A wide smile placed on his face after listening her words.

Manik Pulled her more to himself and then asked while gazing in her eyes: Your Personal Bodyguard ?

Nandini with a smiling face nodded in yes .

Manik asked in teasing voice: Really Miss Murty?

Nandini: Yes Mr Malhotra.

Manik with a wide grin said: Ohkkkyyy Agar aisa hai to let me check that body 1st Jis ko main ne guard karna hai.

Nandini's eyes popped out on listening this.She immediately looked here and there to check people.

She while blushing said to him: Manik Kya bol rahe ho... yahan itne log haan.

Manik who was enjoying this said: to chalo kahen kisi hotel k room main chalet haan jahan sirf main aur tum hoon then I will continue this Checking.

Nandini with wide eyes: Manik No. Aur choro mujhe abhi sub dekh rahe haan?

Manik awww you are blushing

Nandini : No

Manik while caressing her waist line: Arey dekhte haan to dekhne do na.Main to apni duty hi kar raha hoon na.Bodyguard ki.

Nandini with cute pouty face: Manik plz na.

Manik now glued her more to himself with a jerk: Arey plz kya.Tumhe yeh Bodyguard acha nahi lagta kya?

Nandini now encircled her arms around his neck with a lot of love and said:Yeh Mera Bodyguard mujhe apni life mein sub se zyada Acha lagta hai.

Manik with a smirk asked: Seriuosly ?

Nandini blinked her eyes and said: Hmmm Seriously.

With this Manik looked at her lips and then very slowly lowered his face and then gave a very gentle kiss on her lips.

Manik Held her hand and brought her out of that water.They they sit on sand for sometime and Nandini started making castle with that sand.

After making it he said to manik in kiddish voice: Manik dekho mera ghar.

Manik made a bad face and said: No ways.Main aisa koi bhi ghar tumhara nahi hone doon ga. Jo thori si dair mein toot jae.Hamara ghar bhi hamrey pyaar ki tarahan hoga for forever.

Nandini love filled gazed stopped on his face.Manik also looked in her eyes.

Their staring session broke with the splashes of water.

They looked around themselves and saw 2 naughty kids were playing with water.They throw that water on eachother.

Nandini's eyes lite up again on this scene she at once moved towards them and started splashing water on those kids.

Kids when saw Nandini throwing water on them they replied with the same act.

Now again Nandini was enjoying her time with this water game.

After some time when Kids felt tired then they said to Manik: Bhaiya plz help karo na.

Manik gave a evil smile to Nandini and Nandini said: No Manik plz nahi.

Kids started shouting: Comeon bhiya Didi ko harana hai.

Manik with smirk: Ok kid come with me and then Manik with those kid started throwing water on Nandini.

And Nandini answered them back with water.

After sometime when Manik saw Nandini's wet condition then he stopped and and here Nandini also felt tired she also stopped

Manik said to kids: Bacho I think didi ne apni haar maan li hai so I think ab game khatam karte haan.

Kids with a wide smile: Yayyy Hum jeet gaye hum jeet gaye.

After this they left them alone.

Nandini who was watching her condition looked at Manik's face who said: hawww Aisi wet condition mein tum na...

Nandini with a pout: Main kya?

Manik with a lopsided smile: Bht sexy lag rahe ho.

Nandini said: Manik plz na ab tang nahi karo.

Manik moved in her direction and said: Arey mujh pe kyo naraz ho rahe ho.Game main ne thori start kit hi.

Nandini; Ya sorry! But ab kya kron .(with a puppy face) Sarey kapre kharab ho gaye.

Manik: To change kar lo.

Nandini gave a surprise look to him.

Manik held her hand and then brought her towards his car and said: Apney bag mein se cloths nikalo and car mein change kar lo tab tak main yahan wait karta hoon.

Nandini gave a doubtful look to him: U sure na?

Manik again with a naughty smile: Hmmm but agar tumhe merey samne change karna hai to kuch aur soch lete haan.Akhir is Body ko guard bhi to karna hai na.

Nandini with a smile pushed him back and said: Hmmm Manik Malhotra pahle wala idea hi sahi hai so tum yahan wait karo tab tak main change kar leti hoon.

Manik ok .He then brought the sheet from the car and then put it on the car. And wait for Nandini.

After 5 mints he heard the knock .he removed that sheet and then put it back in car's backside.

Then they take their seats and left towards some coffeeshop.

Aftersometime he park his car infront of his fav coffeeshop and then asked: Chalein.

Nandini said like a lazybee: Manik ander jane ka mera mood nahi hai plz hum yahan hi coffee pe sakte haan kya?

Manik: Ok tum wait karo main le k ata hoon.

Manik came back after 5 mints with 2 coffee cups and some cupcakes.

They enjoyed that coffee with cupcake in each others company and then they left for Malhotra's Mansion.

Pyaar Ka Imtehaanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें