"Really?" He asked. "Not even to me?"
Michiro blushed as he shook his head. "Michi, for a relationship to work out, we have to trust each other and here you are already keeping your first secret from me. We shouldn't keep secrets between us."

"But I-" Michiro felt bad, he didn't want to keep any secret from Shingu, but he had promised Miyu, he didn't know if he could break the promise. "Ok..I'll tell you."

"Finally." Mikaela said.

"Only after you go on a date with me." Michiro said.

"What?" Mikaela frowned.

"A date?" Shingu asked. "Ok, that sounds fair enough. We'll go on a date right now."

"Now?" He asked. "But I'm not dr-"

"You look perfect, let's go." Shingu dragged him along and left.

Michiro and Shingu walked down the street hand in hand, their other hands were holding cotton candy's. "I wanted ice cream." Michiro said.

"This is better." Shingu said.

"I wanted ice cream." Michiro pouted.

"I'm sorry Michi." Shingu said. "But there's this film, where this kid uses ice cream and then he......well I can't go into details but ice cream has been forever tarnished in my eyes. It's even worse when a kid like you will be sucking on it."

"Ok then." Michiro said. "Well..I'm ready to take you to the place."

"Take me?" Shingu asked. "Shouldn't we go back and tell the others?"

"I just want to make sure I can still remember the road." He said. "We'll just give it a check and go back." He smiled at him.

It was more than an hours walk, possibly because Michiro has missed so many turns. Shingu was tired and he was surprised that Michiro still had it going in him. "I miss the days of my youth." He said.

"Is this it?" The stood in front if a gate, inside if a large house. "This looks just like it." He smiled. "I'm not sure though." He walked closer to the gate and touched hit, it was opened. "It's opened. Lucky." He smiled and turned to Shingu. "Come on Shingu." He called and entered.

"No wait, Michiro." Shingu called but he had already gone in. Shingu didn't know if he wanted to go in, firstly, what if this wasn't their home, they would be trespassing and  secondly, if it was their home, from what Shingu heard of their dad from Miyu, he wasn't the type to run into alone. "Michiro." He called as he ran in after him. "Please Michi, let's go."

"This is it." Michiro smiled. "I remember now."

"Ok good." Shingu took his had. "Now, let's go before someone-" They heard the sound of a car and turned to the gates to see a car parked there, someone was getting out. Shingu quickly grabbed Michiro and they his by some bushes. They watched as a man opened the gates and walked back into his car and drove in.

"It's him." Michiro said. "That's dad."

Shingu was a little scared, they had entered into trouble, he held on tightly to Michiro. "Shingu? You're shaking." Michiro said.

"Shh.." Shingu shushed him.

"Are you scared?" Michiro asked.

"Michiro stop talking." He whispered.

"Don't worry, Shingu, I'm here." He smiled. "I won't let anything happen to you. Promise."

Shingu smiled. "That's supposed to be my line." He held him tightly. "We'll protect each other ok?"